A former champ should accept defeat like a man

"Lol" -no argument.
By thompsons own words he was evading the pocket shit for brians.
lol because no further explanation is needed. You got wrecked, pussied out of the account bet, and still are making a fool out of yourself.

Saying a guy was elusive is very different than saying he was running and didn't come to fight. But you know that. Which is why you originally wanted proof of the quote. So again....lol.

lol because no further explanation is needed. You got wrecked, pussied out of the account bet, and still are making a fool out of yourself.

Saying a guy was elusive is very different than saying he was running and didn't come to fight. But you know that. Which is why you originally wanted proof of the quote. So again....lol.

lol She's 12 yr old in her basement that's unfamiliar with basic definitions of words.

Hate to pile it in to Hendricks after a loss, but his post fight interview was appalling and far more damaging to his image than the ko. Id expect a former champ with Hendricks' pedigree to have more respect for himself instead of listing numerous excuses, including accusations of Thompson running. Take your loss like a man!

Video? I can't find one

lol because no further explanation is needed. You got wrecked, pussied out of the account bet, and still are making a fool out of yourself. Saying a guy was elusive is very different than saying he was running and didn't come to fight. But you know that. Or if you don't, everyone else does!
lol because no further explanation is needed. You got wrecked, pussied out of the account bet, and still are making a fool out of yourself. Saying a guy was elusive is very different than saying he was running and didn't come to fight. But you know that. Or if you don't, everyone else does!
Lol account bet on your own terms??? Lmao.
Okay show me where hendricks said " thompson didn't come to fight" cause he never said that, ill account bet that all day puss.
Not hendricks saying "he came to fight" implying he wanted a dog fight in the pocket. I want him saying exactly what you just wrote how he said thompson didn't come to fight.
Running and evading are synonymous to eachother moron, evading is a more accurate word for how he negated standing infront of johnny.

lol She's 12 yr old in her basement that's unfamiliar with basic definitions of words.
It really is hard to tell if someone is trolling or just that stupid. I have a hunch it will respond to me forever so I am going to have to starve it from here on out!

And I offered him the account bet that included Hendrix saying Thompson didn't come to fight and he wouldn't take it but now still wants to see it. He just won't bet. The goofy unintentional trolls on this site are something else. Here is his/her quotes from earlier.

Um he never said wonderboy was "running" he said he was evading which is fucking accurate you moron.

Post a word for word quote, if you're so confident moron.

Last edited:
It really is hard to tell if someone is trolling or just that stupid. Here is his/her quote from earlier..

Silly trolls. I have a hunch it will respond to me forever so I am going to have to starve it from here on out!

I always assume stupidity, but it's true that there's a lot of sock puppet accounts here that shill for particular narratives.

It really is hard to tell if someone is trolling or just that stupid. I have a hunch it will respond to me forever so I am going to have to starve it from here on out! Here is his/her quotes from earlier..

Silly troll
Pussying out of the account bet?
Oh cause just like you i make them on my own terms and you're a pussy if you dont agree.
So show me where hendricks said "thompson didn't come to fight"
Just like you stated he said a couple post up...
Oh wait is it possible you're just a moron who takes things out of context cause your lack of biased favoritism towards hendricks...bing bing bing.

I just watched his in cage interview. He was the classiest I've ever heard him. Guess he must have started stewing back in the locker room.

no you nailed it, he was the classiest. it was obvious he didnt want to make excuses, but of course hes thinking how he can win next time, thats how a fucking winner thinks. we just have a bunch of morons who will latch onto any minor thing he says and they project their own ideas of him.

i respect johnys post fight this time, he clearly said wonderboy was the better fighter that night. he even went so far as to say he was the better fighter period.

Oh cause just like you i make them on my own terms and you're a pussy if you dont agree.
Oh wait is it possible you're just a moron who takes things out of context cause your lack of biased favoritism towards hendricks...bing bing bing.

Objectively, you did pussy out of a challenge.
He called you out like a man for an account bet, after you denied that Johny said something that's on video.
Either you can admit you're wrong, or take his bet if you don't want to go out like a pussy.

My lack of biased favoritism towards Hendrix? lol, so you think biased favoritism is a good thing? You need to return your word-of-the-day calendar until you understand definitions better!

:D

ok, that last little troll meal was just for shits and giggles. From now on, no soup for you!

no you nailed it, he was the classiest. it was obvious he didnt want to make excuses, but of course hes thinking how he can win next time, thats how a fucking winner thinks. we just have a bunch of morons who will latch onto any minor thing he says and they project their own ideas of him.

i respect johnys post fight this time, he clearly said wonderboy was the better fighter that night. he even went so far as to say he was the better fighter period.
The post-fight interview was classy. It was afterwards that things went downhill fast. You really ought to check it out first. Do you think Cruz and Stann are morons latching onto any little thing? Because they are the ones that criticized Hendrix for his comments well before anyone on Sherdog did.

Last edited:

... Oh, you were talking out of your ass, and you actually didn't know what you were talking about?
Ok, that's acceptable.

My lack of biased favoritism towards Hendrix? lol, so you think biased favoritism is a good thing? You need to return your word-of-the-day calendar until you understand definitions better!

:D

ok, that last little troll meal was just for shits and giggles. From now on, no soup for you!
Oh so you're pussing out in the account bet, show me where hendricks said thompson didnt want to fight, LIKE you stated he did.
Otherwise you just made a false claim and you keep ducking the fact you did.
No biased favortism is not good and i dont have it. I just think you're a wiedman fan, which of course stews up some problems since you're so passionate about fighters being humble after defeat...or you're just a hendricks hater that takes things he says out of context and re writes them (as you just did)
Objectively, you did pussy out of a challenge.
He called you out like a man for an account bet, after you denied that Johny said something that's on video.
Either you can admit you're wrong, or take his bet if you don't want to go out like a pussy.
Oh yes your so objective.....
Its about context you moron get that?
When hendricks says thompson was evading the pocket, and thompson says he was evading the pocket. The context of using your bike, running, evading is ALL the same.
Condit vs diaz is different type of running in context.
He pussied out too, and made up a fake quote where he tryed and say hendricks said "thompson didn't show up too fight"
Fake quote from someone who wont accept the account bet.

Oh so you're pussing out in the account bet, show me where hendricks said thompson didnt want to fight, LIKE you stated he did.
Otherwise you just made a false claim and you keep ducking the fact you did.
No biased favortism is not good and i dont have it. I just think you're a wiedman fan, which of course stews up some problems since you're so passionate about fighters being humble after defeat...or you're just a hendricks hater that takes things he says out of context and re writes them (as you just did)

Oh yes your so objective.....
Its about context you moron get that?
When hendricks says thompson was evading the pocket, and thompson says he was evading the pocket. The context of using your bike, running, evading is ALL the same.
Condit vs diaz is different type of running in context.
He pussied out too, and made up a fake quote where he tryed and say hendricks said "thompson didn't show up too fight"
Fake quote from someone who wont accept the account bet.

Ok, bro you and a wall of text, whatever. You are going out like a pussy. That is all.

Oh my god, who gives a fuck?

A professional fighter has to justify his losses to keep his mentality right, what else is new? If he wants to make "excuses" let him, and deduct your self what is true and what is not.

Worse than 3. grade this shit. "Omfg fighter made excuse, let's all gang up and not like him, I'm sure he will be really sad now"
giphy.gif

The post-fight interview was classy. It was afterwards that things went downhill fast. You really ought to check it out first. Do you think Crux and Stann are morons latching onto any little thing? Because they are the ones that criticized Hendrix for his comments well before anyone on Sherdog did.
Oh so his octagon interview was humble and classy?
I did not watch the press conference, as i didnt think i could stomach it. I was only referencing the in cage post fight interview. Im sure it was more of the same, though,
oh so you only saw the octagon interview THREAD starter, and made this thread about how classless hendricks was......
Hmmm i think i have made my point on how biased hendricks haters are...
Worst part is the weidman fanboys being biased hypocritical morons. Saying you have a broken foot is an excuse, stating wonderboys gameplan is fact.
Look as the hendricks haters have opposing opinions but yet seem to agree with eachother hmmmmmm.

I fucked up plenty of times in my life and (as an adult) have always accepted defeat and eaten the associated shit sandwich, granted it wasn't on a stage like Hendricks.

that is why no one will remember your name

ok i'm just kidding. i accept whatever a fighter has to do or say to justify his loss to himself, his peers and the public. He can say whatever he wants to keep his confidence and self-belief. I don't think any fighters up in the rankings can really accept their losses, some are just more vocal when they lose and others prefer to stay quiet, but i'm sure deep down they are all listing reasons for their loss and hating it. I hope he recognizes his mistakes and corrects them in future.

His training partners didnt prepare him, Thompson was running, it was his first camp with a new team. Garbage.
The new fight camp one could have some sort of impact if he was really used to how his old camp operated. BUT yeah the plethora of excuses is hard to stomach

Johny "Hesitated" Hendricks.
If he doesn't hesitate, he's unbeatable. Remember that.

Back