A former champ should accept defeat like a man

Fighters (or anyone in the public eye) tend to learn enough people skills to at least start off their responses with the politically correct things to say. If they hold to them then they should probably get the benefit of the doubt. But if afterwards they just start doing a 180 it is hard to consider the initial comments that credible.

Personally other than the normal fan interest on how someone reacts to a lost, I don't particularly care that much. I wasn't a big Hendrix fan prior and not much has changed. Although I do respect some of the things he has done in the cage and in other fights not so much.

Regardless, as overboard and unwarranted as some of the hate can be on Sherdog, on the flip side it is also pretty silly to over-react like this and think fans shouldn't be able to weigh in on their opinions. So long as certain boundaries are respected there is nothing wrong with people expressing criticism.
There was no 180, people are trying to paint a deluded picture and changing something he said.
95 percent of the morons didnt even watch the press conference, they just listen to morons like Ts who state things like " he said he ran, training partenrs sucked blah blah taken out of context bullshit. And leave out how he stated wonderboy was the better man, which is all it comes down too.
Weidman made REAL excuses broken foot, 20 percent blah.

Last edited:
Show me a good loser and I'll show you a real loser...

I dont remember him blaming his camp, training partners, or opponent fighting style.....moron.
Hendricks didnt either you fucking idiot.
He said he felt great means good camp.
Saying his sparring partners didn't replicate wonderboy is probably accurate you moron.
Hendricks owned up to the loss and little morons like yourself are trying to paint invisible pictures.

There was no 180 people are trying to paint a deluded picture and changing something he said.
95 percent of the morons didnt even watch the press conference, they just listen to morons like Ts who state things like " he said he ran, training partenrs sucked blah blah taken out of context bullshit. And leave out how he stated wonderboy was the better man, which is all it comes down too.
Weidman made REAL excuses broken foot, 20 percent blah.
180 ...as in 180 degree turn around from what he said prior, not 180 people.

And so what if people didn't didn't watch the press conference and are going off the quotes from people who did? He absolutely did say Wonderboy ran. He specifically said Wonderboy was "fleeing' and how much it frustrates him when other fighters run because he (Hendrix) comes to fight.

And he absolutely blamed his training partners saying they didn't spar at the proper distance to prepare him. It seems like the person jumping in uninformed about what happened is you to be fair.

Why does a have to be "like a man?" Why not "like a humble competitor?"

180 ...as in 180 degree turn around from what he said prior, not 180 people.

And so what if people didn't didn't watch the press conference and are going off the quotes from people who did? He absolutely did say Wonderboy ran. He specifically said Wonderboy was "fleeing' and how much it frustrates him when other fighters run because he (Hendrix) comes to fight.

It seems like the person jumping in uninformed about what happened is you to be fair.
180 (coma) people....
"Um so what if they didn't watch the press confrence" -moron who didn't watch the press confrence.
The problem is they dont get accurate information, they get skewed info from people like TS. See how that works?
Um he never said wonderboy was "running" he said he was evading which is fucking accurate you moron. Thompson evaded the phone booth and picked hendricks apart, THATS reality not an excuse, wonderboy even said his gameplan was too stay on his bike and give hendricks akward looks for fucks sake you're deluded, moron

180 (coma) people....
"Um so what if they didn't watch the press confrence" -moron who didn't watch the press confrence.
The problem is they dont get accurate information, they get skewed info from people like TS. See how that works?
Um he never said wonderboy was "running" he said he was evading which is fucking accurate you moron. Thompson evaded the phone booth and picked hendricks apart, THATS reality not an excuse, wonderboy even said his gameplan was too stay on his bike and give hendricks akward looks for fucks sake you're deluded, moron
Have you never heard the expression "someone doing a 180 degree turn" as it relates to their position?

And go find his post-fight interview with Helwani or then Dom and his Fox team going over the running comments after he made them and Dom saying fighters who use that excuse are just angry that their opponent didn't just stand in front of them to get hit. You do know there is more than just the interview in the cage or the presser right?

lol, some idiots just insist on drowning even when you throw them a life preserver! I guess even after all the posts you were still convinced everyone else was wrong huh? Take a nap junior and come back fresh.

Go find his post-fight interview with Helwani or then Dom and his team overing on the running comments after he made them. You do know there is more than just the interview in the cage or the presser right?

lol, some idiots just insist on drowning even when you throw them a life preserver! I guess even after all the posts you were still convinced everyone else was wrong huh?
Post a word for word quote, if you're so confident moron.

Post a word for word quote, if you're so confident moron.
lol, I will account bet you right now he said Wonderboy was fleeing and how much it frustrates him when fighters do that because he comes to fight.

I didn't record the post-fight interview jackass so I'd have to see if it is online somewhere but agree right now to an account bet and i will start looking for it. If the interview isn't online or can't be found there is no bet.

But if i can find it i am 100% positive which is why I will bet my established account against your retarded troll account.. So do you want to take the account bet? If anyone can find the interview it is in there. Don't go running to Google search. You have 10 minutes to respond.

lol, I will account bet you right now he said Wonderboy was fleeing and how much it frustrates him when fighters do that because he comes to fight.

I didn't record the post-fight interview jackass so I'd have to see if it is online somewhere but agree right now to an account bet and i will start looking for it. If the interview isn't online there is no bet.

But if i can find it i am 100% positive which is why I will bet my established account against your retarded troll account. . So do you want to take the account bet? Don't go running to Google search. You have 10 minutes to respond.
Wonderboy- " i tried to stay on my toes, give him akward angles.
Everyone that fought hendricks stood right in front of him, you cant stand right infront of hendricks"
Hmm so thompson says his plan was to evade hendricks and catch him coming in.
So hendricks stating the reality of the fight is not an excuse you dweeb.

Wonderboy- " i tried to stay on my toes, give him akward angles.
Everyone that fought hendricks stood right in front of him, you cant stand right infront of hendricks"
Hmm so thompson says his plan was to evade hendricks and catch him coming in.
So hendricks stating the reality of the fight is not an excuse you dweeb.

Pay attention jackass. He used the exact word "fleeing" and said how much it frustrates him when guys do that because he comes to fight. So he wasn't just acknowleging that Thompson was being elusive as part of a game-plan, he was accusing him of running and not coming to fight.

Right after the Helwani interview it cut to Cruz and Bisping in the studio where both those guys and the woman disagreed that Wonderboy was running and Cruz said Hendrix said it because fighters that say that kind of stuff are just angry their opponent didn't stand in front of them to get hit.

You are wrong. Period. And I see you didn't want to account bet. Later troll!

I did not watch the press conference, as i didnt think i could stomach it. I was only referencing the in cage post fight interview. Im sure it was more of the same, though,

would you expect any less from a man who serves this as a steak dinner?
o.jpg

Pay attention jackass. He used the exact word "fleeing" and said how much it frustrates him when guys do that because he comes to fight. So he wasn't just acknowleging that Thompson was being elusive as part of a game-plan, he was accusing him of running and not coming to fight.

Right after the Helwani interview it cut to Cruz and Bisping in the studio where both those guys and the woman disagreed that Wonderboy was running and Cruz said Hendrix said it because fighters that say that kind of stuff are just angry their opponent didn't stand in front of them to get hit.

You are wrong. Period. And I see you didn't want to account bet. Later troll!
So hendricks stating thompson fleeing, evading, the pocket is an accurate description of wonderboys gameplan and how the fight played out, not an excuse moron.

So hendricks stating thompson fleeing, evading, the pocket is an accurate description of wonderboys gameplan and how the fight played out, not an excuse moron.

"He was fleeing, and that frustrates me because I came to fight".

That is an excuse, and you ma'am are a liar that speaks out of both sides of her mouth.

"He was fleeing, and that frustrates me because I came to fight".

That is an excuse, and you ma'am are a liar that speaks out of both side so her mouth.
Do you even know what an excuse means?
Thats fucking fact that hendricks got frustated because thompson was avoiding the pocket.

Back