A fighter you supported then had to drop because they went nuts

What's fucked up is that his wife didn't divorce him and instead defended him in court. Some people are just broken. I wonder how Andrea Lee is going to respond. A big warning sign to me is that she hasn't said one negative thing about her husband on social media since he beat her. I wonder if she's the one hiding him.

Possibly got that Stockholm Syndrome, where you support your abuser.

Damn shame about Grispi, could have done great things.

Starting to wonder if Rousimar, has hearing or vision issues. Or if he ate paint chips as a kid.

Yeah I think he's legitimately a bit slow but it's hard to say exactly why he chose to continue holding subs too long.

Wanderlei. Still somewhat of a fan, but he has gone from being a cool person to a complete nutcase. The turn around point was when he coached against Chael on TUF, ever since that it's like he has been suffering from severe mental illness.

Used to be a fan of Jake shields until I found out how much of a dick he is . His fighting didn't make up for that . and in the beginning of paulhares UFC run I was a fan but ended up hating him too form obvious reasons

Then you probably won't be sad watching this assault on Shields. This went down last night in DC.

The low lives of MMA fandom used to love Mayhem. I was a big Hermes Franca fan back in the day. He is a piece of shit.

Wanderlei made me an MMA fan..but when he started releasing those weird videos I cringed a bit

Diaz bros are making it harder to be a fan with their increasing diva-like behavior.

They literally keep talking themselves out of fights anymore.

I'm still a fan of both but christ, you're right that they don't make it easy. Just take fights, guys. That's all we want is to watch these guys fight. I'll forgive all kinds of behavior so long as the guys I like to watch make it to the cage.

I'm still a fan of both but christ, you're right that they don't make it easy. Just take fights, guys. That's all we want is to watch these guys fight. I'll forgive all kinds of behavior so long as the guys I like to watch make it to the cage.

Ain't this the truth!

Sure Jon Jones broke the mold, but besides him, I was totally embarrassed by the bipolar behavior of Josh Grispi.

Steamrolled everyone in the WEC in record time with insane jiu jitsu, was humble in victory and was one of the youngest top prospects in the UFC.

Then without warning, got busted up by Poirer, had some drug/domestic violence/commanding his dog to bite his wife/girlfriend problems... and just like that he was finished with zero chance of coming back,

Besides Jones, who shocked you with their career wrecking behavior?
Khabib. Shouldn't have smashed my boy.

Joanna for me, I really loved watching her till she went crazy with boogiewoman stuff and all that shit

It's so strange her friends don't tell her how silly that sounds. Like hey... ummm no, boogiewoman sounds like a disco dancer.

Good thread
Here’s a few

Fedor. Was a huge fan. Organized parties around his pride fights in my house. Fedor va Cro Cop is my most anticipated fight ever next to Lewis vs Tyson. Then Fedor not only refused to fight in the UFC but got sloppy, bar brawling everyone and losing fights he shouldn’t have, almost as if he didn’t give a fuck anymore.

Aldo. Used to be a fan but the way he changed his style paired with how he started behaving outside the ring around and after the Conor fight made me dislike him.

Every Gracie ever. They are all cool at first until you get to know them a bit.

DC. He was cool then he cried like a bitch when he lost and now I can’t take him seriously!

Mayhem Miller literally fits the title of this thread.

He went nuts, full stop.

Going to add Junie Browning and Andy Wang to the list if you don't mind.
Junie Browning? You supported him for what, a few weeks between TUF episodes? Hahaha

Junie Browning? You supported him for what, a few weeks between TUF episodes? Hahaha

Scrappy little redneck boozer... thought to myself... what could possibly go wrong?

Back