A fighter you supported then had to drop because they went nuts

777R

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Sure Jon Jones broke the mold, but besides him, I was totally embarrassed by the bipolar behavior of Josh Grispi.

Steamrolled everyone in the WEC in record time with insane jiu jitsu, was humble in victory and was one of the youngest top prospects in the UFC.

Then without warning, got busted up by Poirer, had some drug/domestic violence/commanding his dog to bite his wife/girlfriend problems... and just like that he was finished with zero chance of coming back,

Besides Jones, who shocked you with their career wrecking behavior?

Dana white. Bent down to chickens.

Diaz bros are making it harder to be a fan with their increasing diva-like behavior.

They literally keep talking themselves out of fights anymore.

Sure Jon Jones broke the mold, but besides him, I was totally embarrassed by the bipolar behavior of Josh Grispi.

Steamrolled everyone in the WEC in record time with insane jiu jitsu, was humble in victory and was one of the youngest top prospects in the UFC.

Then without warning, got busted up by Poirer, had some drug/domestic violence/commanding his dog to bite his wife/girlfriend problems... and just like that he was finished with zero chance of coming back,

Besides Jones, who shocked you with their career wrecking behavior?
You can teach a dog to bite your girlfriend?

I’ll be back later, going to get a dog - for other reasons.

None, I always root for good boys.

I used to be a fan of Jon Jones, before I ever heard him talk. Sometime before the Shogun fight I think it was. I started hating him with how arrogant he was, his fake Christianity, then of course all of his bad behavior and multiple failed tests.

Condit's marathon against Nick was more shocking and disheartening than any crime spree imaginable.

I was a fan of Mike Russow but in this instance he simply went to far.

7957.2.jpg

Diaz bros are making it harder to be a fan with their increasing diva-like behavior.

They literally keep talking themselves out of fights anymore.
Good one. I use to be big supporters of the Diazs. Now honestly my attitude towards them is shut up or fight.

I used to be a fan of Jon Jones, before I ever heard him talk. Sometime before the Shogun fight I think it was. I started hating him with how arrogant he was, his fake Christianity, then of course all of his bad behavior and multiple failed tests.

I was a fan of Jones for one fight. Then that speech about narcing on weed smokers. Which actually was the first time I was exposed to his actual words. (There weren't a lot of Jones interviews going on at that point.)
I was first wave anti-Jones. Seems like a lifetime ago.

Shit, most of us here used to ride with Bisping. He personally killed that shit with one line after a gifted decision.

I also was a fan of whatchucallit andnem.
Not anymore, though
<{hughesimpress}>

Last edited:
Jones used to be my favorite fighter.
...Stuck with him till the most recent failed drug test.

Jones not included in this one. This thread is for the more obscure head cases in the UFC.

Who is your second psycho if you have one?

Joanna for me, I really loved watching her till she went crazy with boogiewoman stuff and all that shit

Back