a dummies guide to spoilers

Jimmy McGill

Bored with Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
I need one of these, as I've been told where to find them before, and for the life of me, I just can't find them.

Hi, Jimmy.

Please see the More icon from the posting ribbon below (have circled in green) for where our spoiler tags are located. You will enter any text or images in between the tags the icon creates in-post.

Skärmavbild 2018-10-29 kl. 13.04.59.png

Hi, Jimmy.

Please see the More icon from the posting ribbon below (have circled in green) for where our spoiler tags are located. You will enter any text or images in between the tags the icon creates in-post.

my ''ribbon''/toolbar looks nothing like the above bud, some of the ''more'' options are already visible, and along with no spoiler, I don't seem to have the ability to increase the size of my text.

my ''ribbon''/toolbar looks nothing like the above bud, some of the ''more'' options are already visible, and along with no spoiler, I don't seem to have the ability to increase the size of my text.
I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Could you please take and upload a screengrab for me of your posting field?

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Could you please take and upload a screengrab for me of your posting field?
zmtxCIi.jpg

no idea buddy, not a tech guy, it was an education just putting up this screenshot
I think it might be a browser issue, try using a different browser. You should be seeing an option right under the text box for the Rich Text Editor, once you click on that you will have the same reply box as Valhoven showed in his screenshot.

e8c96f9d-6ee9-4dd9-b7e9-fa113f279a2d.png

Jimmy, in addition to above, please mind your skin (i.e. theme, style) as we'd had updates of the kind this year.

Surf to top-right of screen and hover over your username, then tick Preferences. What Style (top of menu that appears) are you using? Try switching through the options and see if one realises on-screen better than another, which could well speak to your browser settings.

Hang in there.

@Jimmy McGill

Just type in this:

upload_2018-11-19_9-26-55.png

To get this:

Hello there <DCWhoa>

Back