A Dose of Comfort...

RighteousWar

@JesusFreak
Banned
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post this video...I know its content will invoke different sentiments, and ultimately get it thrown out of the 'Berry.

Anywho, please enjoy...Ray Comfort is an awesome dude who doesn't resort to conflict, or name calling, when witnessing to folks.

I haven't seen this one yet.

I saw Audacity a year ago. It was a good movie and I told my church about it.

lol What is this bullcrap?
A quick and dumbed down word play in a series of edited interviews is supposed to somehow disprove a scientific theory backed by mountains of research, data and observations?

Anywho, please enjoy...Ray Comfort is an awesome dude who doesn't resort to conflict, or name calling, when witnessing to folks.

I prefer the way Jesus and the apostles witnessed to the power and reality of their God.

Rather than play shallow, "gotcha" word games with people in the streets they healed the sick, gave sight to the blind and raised the dead.

(Allegedly.)

I prefer the way Jesus and the apostles witnessed to the power and reality of their God.

Rather than play shallow, "gotcha" word games with people in the streets they healed the sick, gave sight to the blind and raised the dead.

(Allegedly.)

That method was too effective...heaven was getting full of undesirables.

I'm three minutes in.

Evidence of evolution.
1.) Antibiotic resistant bacteria. It has and is being observed.

Will update this post. As I progress through the video.

*7 minutes in... He says alterations in the genetic makeup of bacteria where they evolve into different kind of bacteria isn't evidence? Because they are still bacteria? This comfort guy hasn't a clue what he's arguing. I can't finish the video, either this guy is dishonest crook or completely ignorant of biology. The guy presented him evidence of species change. Unfortunately Comforts argument holds no weight, as "Kinds" isn't a biological classification.

Last edited:
Back