Opinion A Democrat voter attends a Trump rally.

But the GOP having the rich paying a lower tax rate then the middle class totally helps the working class. Got it.
Also big business also wants open borders so they can pay lower wages as well.
The problem is no one ever follows the money.
Once the money is followed you will see the same giant corporations donating to both sides of the aisle. If both sides are so vastly different then why are they both getting millions from the same lobbys.

Under Bush's and Trump's tax breaks if you pay taxes then you got a tax break. So you either work such a shit job where you don't have to pay taxes or you're one of the chronically unemployed. If you work you got a tax break.

Under Bush's and Trump's tax breaks if you pay taxes then you got a tax break. So you either work such a shit job where you don't have to pay taxes or you're one of the chronically unemployed. If you work you got a tax break.
I own my business and have an accountant, so as usual your wrong on both accounts. I actually have an S corp so I pay less in taxes even though if your self employed that social security is a bitch. I give myself a salary and then pay myself the profits so I don't get double taxed.
I just like to point out the hypocrisy
I don't want your man crush of Trump get in the way of facts but yes, the rich are paying a lower tax rate then the middle class. Trump is the Champion of the working man.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/camilo...-than-the-working-class-in-2018/#54ee7f73128f

I got the smallest return in years this year while making the most in a year. Eat a dick dipshit.

I own my business and have an accountant, so as usual your wrong on both accounts. I actually have an S corp so I pay less in taxes even though if your self employed that social security is a bitch. I give myself a salary and then pay myself the profits so I don't get double taxed.
I just like to point out the hypocrisy
I don't want your man crush of Trump get in the way of facts but yes, the rich are paying a lower tax rate then the middle class. Trump is the Champion of the working man.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/camilo...-than-the-working-class-in-2018/#54ee7f73128f
Sorry the govt. Can't prop up failing businesses

Well, except the auto industry
Don't forget Banks. They gambled and lost and we still bailed them out.
It would be like me making risky bets on the craps table, then over the years I gave the pit boss tons of money, so we I did finally lose, he gave me all my money back and then fined me for betting stupid only 2% of my winnings.

Well, except the auto industry

And financial institutions and farmers and every other industry they prop up.

Headkicktoleg is so ignorant and uninformed on 100% of the topics covered in the war room. He knows less than nothing.

And financial institutions and farmers and every other industry they prop up.

Headkicktoleg is so ignorant and uninformed on 100% of the topics covered in the war room. He knows less than nothing.
I know you don't own 3 bars

How out of touch do you have to be to have to go to a rally to realize people with different political beliefs are just people?

Sorry the govt. Can't prop up failing businesses
I have had my business for 13 years. If I could last through the Real Estate crash, after being only in business for only more than a year then I am not too worried about it failing. Shit I turn down about 20 orders a month for the last year. Some due to the companies ordering them are shit heads, others the fee is not right or the last reason, I don't feel like driving that far. Traffic in Central Florida sucks, so driving is a factor.
I have diversified. I do a lot of lawyer work, so I am not so reliant on the mortgage market. Even if real estate market is slow, people die and get divorced. Expert testimony also pays well, since my clock starts when I leave my house.
Pro tip. The Real Estate market is starting to look like 2007. Supply is up, and liar loans are back. You might want to put some money aside for beans and ammo.

Seems sketchy.

Democrats are full of doom and gloom. The Trump rally was full of jubilant excited people:

Once we got inside, the atmosphere was jubilant. It was more like attending a rock concert than a political rally.

Lmao Sanders literally had a rock show with his rally like a week ago.

Not buying a lot of the article tbh.

The way Trump has appointed lobbyists to oversee departments they used to try to influence, and all the deregulation he's approved, it seems this administration is running "business as usual".
"Business as usual" is far more sinister than simply listening to lobbyists.

Back