A death in the octagon

I pray to baby Jesus that there won't be any deaths.

What kind of contingency plan do you think the UFC has in case a a fighter dies in the cage or because of related injurys shortly after the bout. I'm talking two healthy fighters not using peds. What the hell do you guys think would happen after that.
I know they have preventive measures going on in the performance institute. I'm just trying to imagine a senerio of what would of happened and why and what they would do about it.
They have a contingency plan to spin the death as part of the storyline and use it for the build-ups of future UFC events.

giphy.gif

Theyd probably stretcher them out and the card would continue and youd hear about it afterward us sherbros would be all over it though.
The next Event and PPV would likely feature a memoriam of the deceased.

100% right.

What kind of contingency plan do you think the UFC has in case a a fighter dies in the cage or because of related injurys shortly after the bout. I'm talking two healthy fighters not using peds. What the hell do you guys think would happen after that.
I know they have preventive measures going on in the performance institute. I'm just trying to imagine a senerio of what would of happened and why and what they would do about it.
DC.gif

minowa head.png

minowa head 2.png

minowa head 3.png

It's going to happen sooner or later unfortunately, they have more fight cards than ever, sooner or later someone is going to die (either in the cage or in a hospital later). UFC has surely discussed this behind the scenes, and when it happens they'll probably just do what all immoral companies do: deny accountability, pretend to be all about fighter safety (despite pressuring guys into fighting with injuries, and allowing some guys to use PEDs) and do a PR fundraiser for the dead fighter's family.

Safe than driving a car..... statistically
No it's not.

People driving cars x time spent driving / number of injuries is WAYYYY less than

People fighting in the UFC x time spent fighting / number of injuries

The elements that you are missing are "time" and "number of people", once you factor this into your statistics the real math speaks true.

Otherwise you could say any activity that has resulted in at least one death is more dangerous than fighting, which is absurd.

In Bare Knuckle, they'll probably mop up the blood and carry them out in a black garbage bag...

In the UFC, a team of lawyers will likely be at the post-fight presser.

first <31>
but then <{danawhoah}>as the ufc machine spins it as Francis is so dangerous he killed a guy with his punches!
<{hughesimpress}>

If I can get 30-40k I'll throw my carcass at Rumble, only if they pay my hospital bills afterwards.

Throw me 100k and I’ll step in there against Overeem, n!gga got bills to pay
:meow:

In boxing many deaths but still big sport, its the risk of the game, in soccer also people die in the field with heartattack etc. Trained mma fighters are one of the fittest Guys in the world but it can happen.

Dana's contingency plan is to send $50 Reebok voucher to the widow. Then fill his driveway with snow

theyll say the usada test pre fight was full of cocaine and "russian steroids", which gave them a brain aneurysm

Nothing will happen.

This is fighting, it happens.

There's multiple deaths a year in Boxing.

The plan is to cover the fighters body in a Reebok branded shroud until the authorities arrive to take it away.

Back