A cool way to settle disputes between countries

Khabibs Tiramisu

TLJ IS DOGSHIT. OH HI MARK!
@purple
Reaction score

Bo6fxiQ.gif

I always wondered why the mooks on the walking dead never just found a full set of platemail and went to town on those zombie fucks

I always wondered why the mooks on the walking dead never just found a full set of platemail and went to town on those zombie fucks

They're saving that gimmick so one day they can make a film called Knight of the Living Dead

There is only one proper way.

Yeah and one day some one will show up with a shot gun and it will only escalate from there.

I've mentioned it on here before, I used to be a referee for an event called Sword Craft. No prior experience with people dressing up as orcs and wailing on eachother, but I got used to it.

Live action role play will always be a strange beast full of strange people and I'll never partake, but being a referee allowed me to get into the thick of it while still being a "normal person".

I could write a book about it, like the time I went on a 3 day special event where they hired a state Forest and 200 people were in character as elves and knights for the whole time.

countries should settle matters on the moon fighting with small knifes and space suits, its the only way

Better for everyone if they all just sat down and tripped balls together.

I like how the Romans threw a blood soaked spear onto their property to declare war.

If they settled disputes like this, small countries like Samoa and Cameroon would take over the world.

Always seems like Judo wins these things.

Love medieval fighting.

I've mentioned it on here before, I used to be a referee for an event called Sword Craft. No prior experience with people dressing up as orcs and wailing on eachother, but I got used to it.

Live action role play will always be a strange beast full of strange people and I'll never partake, but being a referee allowed me to get into the thick of it while still being a "normal person".

I could write a book about it, like the time I went on a 3 day special event where they hired a state Forest and 200 people were in character as elves and knights for the whole time.

Aren't you worried about a stray axe or sword hitting you?

Every one is covered in armour while refs get a brightly coloured shirt.

It's nice to hear virgins get some sort of day out together.

Last edited:
Always seems like Judo wins these things.

Love medieval fighting.

Aren't you worried about a stray axe or sword hitting you?

Every one is covered in armour while refs get a brightly coloured shirt.

Swordcraft is more recreational. Weapons are made of foam, there is a hitpoint system for tracking damage, and players are not allowed within 1m of eachother.

Back