A Cohen and Avenatti Tag Team?

he is as serious and talented of an attorney that is out there, and has turned Stormy Daniels' case into something dangerous for Cohen and possibly for Trump.

<36>

Not your finest hour cake...

Thanks to @zebby23 for resurrecting this garbage. I never get tired of winning.

<5>

Well, a certain kind of person listened
For his purposes thats all that really mattered, and enough came out to support him because they believed in his message or they felt the alternative was so much worse.

Always good to bump classics like this to show how wrong some in the WR can be

For his purposes thats all that really mattered, and enough came out to support him because they believed in his message or they felt the alternative was so much worse.

Or they were duped by a con man. Or not smart enough to really have an informed vote. Any of our scenarios could be plausible

I do wish Cohen would spill the beans. But I am skeptical of Avenatti's claim.

I do wish Avenatti would tone down his media persona.

Edit
Oh I see a necroed thread.

<36>

Not your finest hour cake...

Thanks to @zebby23 for resurrecting this garbage. I never get tired of winning.

<5>

What are you on about Bob, are you suggesting that Cohen is not in trouble regarding the payment to Stormy Daniels, and that Trump isn't concerned about all the time Cohen is spending filling in prosecutors about "Mr. Trump" to try to get out of that trouble?

And by "winning" do you mean going silent when you have been resoundingly defeated in every thread ever?

Or they were duped by a con man. Or not smart enough to really have an informed vote. Any of our scenarios could be plausible
What It boils down to is a refutation of the progressive message. So many more would likely have been willing to listen if the message hadnt been absolutely saturated with much of the social messaging that has run amok within the Democratic party.

And its just grown since Trump has been in office. It all meets at the intersectionality of social justice and just pissing people off.

Clearly, this is the most pressing issue facing mankind, and the only logical response is to elect politicians who deny climate change is a man made phenomenon and want to end Social Security.

What It boils down to is a refutation of the progressive message. So many more would likely have been willing to listen if the message hadnt been absolutely saturated with much of the social messaging that has run amok within the Democratic party.

And its just grown since Trump has been in office. It all meets at the intersectionality of social justice and just pissing people off.

Lots of speculation in this post. Trump won because people wanted to upset the apply cart. They were tired of all the politicians, not just progressives like you state. Let’s not forget he lost the popular vote by over 2million votes.

Lots of speculation in this post. Trump won because people wanted to upset the apply cart. They were tired of all the politicians, not just progressives like you state. Let’s not forget he lost the popular vote by over 2million votes.
Oh I agree they were tired in general but all the social activism did much to focus that general ire in the direction of the Democrats. It gave them a face so to speak to direct their frustration toward.

I'm not saying it was a right choice but Democrats seemed to go out of their way to be obnoxious to tiward them despite the fact they were also voters with concerns.

But hell Zebby, I know we're on different sides of the fence on this and I also know I'm tired, very tired of being confrontational about it. I just want to be left alone by my government and I dont want to be obligated to play along with their cause of the week. I dont care if the talking head of the week has an opinion.

I just want to work, go home and indulge myself in my hobbies, which do include firearms.

Most of the Republican and Democrat causes are not my causes. I don't trust them, I respect few of them and see my avenues of escaping their bullshit shrink slowly but surely.

I always thought of myself as a live and let live type of person but politics is increasingly showing me my capacity for hate and I'm not the only one.

I'd be okay with my tax dollars being used to hire somebody full time, whose only job is to keep those two people away from each other.

Avenatti is one of the few Democrats I can imagine beating Trump. Still favor Trump in that one, though.

Yep, he lost the popular vote by close to 3 million (2.8 something) and won the electoral college only because less than 80,000 (78,000 something) votes went his way in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania (I was at the doctor yesterday and was thumbing through the New Yorker, and saw an article about a book by Kathleen Jameison, the director of the Annenberg Public Policy Center at the U of Penn (which runs factcheck.org) that looks into those 80,000 votes, and how they may have been affected by all of the targeted Russian propaganda: Cyberwar: How Russian Hackers and Trolls Helped Elect a President, What We Don't, Can't, and Do Know.)

A lot of Trump supporters on here claim to know the reason why Trump won, as if 2016 were some resounding victory for Trump and for whatever batshit thing Trump said to get their vote as he was cobbling together his irrational base of die hard nut huggers. I know several republicans though who were concerned about Trump and did not vote for him in the primaries, but held their noses and voted for Trump in the general election, as a vote against Clinton, without a real belief that Trump had a shot at actually winning. They still would much rather have someone like a Rubio, Graham, etc., or even a Chris Christie, who they think could have gotten everything done that Trump has done that they have supported, without all of the stupid, outrageous, and concerning shit that Trump has done, and without all of the divisive rhetoric.

Back