A Chuck Liddell police story?

Strikes Again

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was reading a snippet of a Chael Sonnen interview in regards to Hughes and Liddell losing their jobs while Forrest kept his.
In the quote, Sonnen mentions Chuck being run out of town.
My question is obvious, what's the story of Liddell being banned or whatever, from San Luis Obispo?

"Chuck got the first one, and it’s $30K a month, and he doesn’t have to do anything. This is before the police ran him out of San Luis Obispo, so he wasn’t even in the state." -http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/chael-sonnen/chael-sonnen-liddell-hughes-lost-ufc-jobs-griffin-kept/

giphy.gif

In my GOAT poster opinion, I can see where new management would have to cut the fat. No resentment there man. Gotta do what's best for the company

#GUERNICAbless

In my GOAT poster opinion, I can see where new management would have to cut the fat. No resentment there man. Gotta do what's best for the company

#GUERNICAbless

GOAT's address the question.

"Matt Hughes still isn’t in the state, he lives on the farm in Illinois. These are literally fake jobs. They give a job to Forrest, and he takes one look at it and decides to take the job seriously. He shows up at 9:00 a.m. on Monday morning and they don’t even have an office for him because it wasn’t a real job. He just kept coming in, and then he started sitting in on meetings. If anyone was gonna keep the job it’s Forrest because he has contributed.”

The amount of shit dana got away with doing for his friends while the fertittas were the owners......smh lol

"Matt Hughes still isn’t in the state, he lives on the farm in Illinois. These are literally fake jobs. They give a job to Forrest, and he takes one look at it and decides to take the job seriously. He shows up at 9:00 a.m. on Monday morning and they don’t even have an office for him because it wasn’t a real job. He just kept coming in, and then he started sitting in on meetings. If anyone was gonna keep the job it’s Forrest because he has contributed.”
that old sense of entitlement. nice to see real work being rewarded.

Back