A bunch of random facts about Chuck Liddell taken from his book.

Not liking the book because their are not enough "dirt" or talking negative behind peoples back, says more about who you guys are, then Chuck.

But that also show you what a classy guys Chuck is.

But that also show you what a classy guys Chuck is.

No, it shows he's still on the UFC wage.

Not liking the book because their are not enough "dirt" or talking negative behind peoples back, says more about who you guys are, then Chuck.

Expecting someones autobiography to not talk about that persons honest experience with people, makes you seem like an idiot.

Love reading these quick facts about fighters threads. I don't have time to read a book just sherdog.

"I follow a 40-30-40 plan: 40 percent carbs, 30 percent protein, and 30 percent fat"

Is this what Chuck said or did you type it wrong, ts?

that seem about right. standard zone diet that many fighters and other athletes follow.

Iceman and GSP are my favorite fighters...

"condoms hanging from the lamps, on the floor, pretty much everywhere"

After the second fight with Couture: "I signed a seven-figure endorsement deal with Xyience."

Liddell made $250,000 for the second Babalu fight. Babalu made $21,000.

For the second Tito fight: "I was going to make $250,000 that night no matter what, plus a lot more for getting a piece of the pay-per-view money... Six months after my fight with Tito I was still getting checks in the mid-six figures from my share of the pay-per-view."

Chuck made 500K for the Rampage rematch and another 500K for the Jardine fight.
B-b-but... I thought UFC stood for U Fight Cheap and Dana lowballs all of his fighters... :icon_cry2

Oh, and the one PPV he mentions here (UFC 66) got just slightly over a million buys...

yeah i see that now. was reading to fast.

None of these books seem very interesting tbh. A bunch of bragging combined with some UFC trivia. But its a good thing youre here to show this to me, otherwise I would be risking to see the chuck Liddell book in some store and buy it out of curiosity.

/Thread.

The only way I would read it is if I was in jail and someone gave it to me to read to pass the time.

Cool. Funny, I read his book and don't remember it being THAT interesing

"dana was working as a doorman at a hotel"

gave me a chuckle right there.

At UFC 66: "Before most of his fights, Tito rips the Team Punishment beanie he wears during his introduction off his head and throws it into the crowd. Two years earlier someone might have grabbed that and either framed it to be hung in their house or put it on eBay. But tonight, when he tossed it over the side of the cage, someone caught it, then threw it right back at him. That was fucking classic."

Classic indeed :icon_lol:

Thanks for these thread igorvswanderlei!

(And yeah, i'm the guy who asked you for more "gay" details about the Shamrock book :icon_chee I bought it, it's priceless and great for laughs)

Back