A BJJ Fraud in North Carolina gets challenged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is talking about leaving him alone and what not. Wouldn't it be awesome if he was completely oblivious to all of this and the leave of absence and the change from jiu jitsu to j_u j_tsu was all a coincidence.

Everyone is talking about leaving him alone and what not. Wouldn't it be awesome if he was completely oblivious to all of this and the leave of absence and the change from jiu jitsu to j_u j_tsu was all a coincidence.

That would be cray, but alas, that's not the case. He has responded to some people of Facebook about the allegations. Someone posted a screenshot of it earlier in the thread.

I doubt it will go much further unless he starts posting and teaching again.

That said, the lug wrench jokes/memes are pretty great and I really hope people make more. If some one made a lug wrench rash guard, I would gladly send some cash their way.

BJJ Fraud police are not to be trifled with! You get 100 pages of pure agony if you dare fake teh black belt! Thank Gawd we have a tight community that keeps fake-ass rollie pollies from teaching Jiujitsu.

It will get even bigger if his bald head surfaces again.

I've trained with Billy Dowey he has some sick Jiu Jitsu! He won't have to worry about losing that 1,000 any time soon. I doubt the other guy would last more then 45 seconds with him. Also, I love Billy because he is such a great teacher. I always learn so much, funny guy and great teacher. Thanks for the share.

Sorry if you see it that way but i still think that's useless and a waste of time, for bjj, cacc, judo, name it, i dont care.

Like i said, i get it from a buisness point of view, but i dont look at it from a buisness point of view.

Thx for the civilized discussion.

I disagree. In any buiseness including martial arts schools, you will have to deal with feedbacks from the citizens, and having a place like this forum or an organisation that investigates and keeps a close eye on scammers and rip offs is a good thing for everyone. Keeping a close eye on someone that's been accused of lying, like Kris did, is indeed a good thing. For example: Ive seen Kris lie on this forum again after he admitted the Alexander Iatskevitch fraud. In that regards, it only makes sense that there is a ''police'' , or a place were a group of people can discuss about those things in a civilized way ....

I tried the lugwrench tonight, it didn't work. Damn it. I must've done it wrong.

I apologize for reviving this, but here is a picture of Billy Dowey teaching Royce Gracie the Lugwrench.

eqmFG.jpg

9x3dU.jpg

ERmJr.jpg

Last edited:
It seems like a few of you guys have an unhealthy obsession with James Paredes at this point. He's no longer teaching. It's been like 6 weeks. Let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back