A BJJ Fraud in North Carolina gets challenged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit.

Someone tagged that badass with the lip in the call out video (I refuse to use his real name. "Badass with the lip" is a honorable form of address!) in the comments section from the SYR post. I visited his page to check him out and this was his facebook pic. Amazing.

600104_4873341074366_735864885_n.jpg

I'm really jealous of a local guy named Bagels who so far has been the only legitimate BJJ practitioner to witness Paredes Ju-Jutsu first-hand. Not only did he get to meet the celebrity, he had his picture taken with him and forever immortalized in a Paredes meme.

E1yQml.jpg

Well everyone knows what I look like now. :redface:

Last edited:
Just do a stakeout for him where his apartment complex is...

Or call his home phone if you haven't done so already, it's listed...

I'm defending the fraud or anything, but posting the man's home address is going too far. A man has a right to defend his home/property and I would hate to see someone get really hurt or worse over this. Again, its all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm defending the fraud or anything, but posting the man's home address is going too far. A man has a right to defend his home/property and I would hate to see someone get really hurt or worse over this. Again, its all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

What's that fraud James Paredes going to defend with? Lugwrench? :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Check to see if his car still has the school logo in the back window. The parking spots are labeled by house number.

I can't believe I just read 97 pages of this thread and DIDN'T find out the name of the girl in pink in that photo. Unbelievable.

I agree, however it is all publicly listed on White Pages. Plus that is an apartment complex. If anyone was going to commit acts of violence against Paredes, I am certain it would have already happened.

It's funny how worked up people are getting over this. I hope no one is losing sleep over this.

Someone could make some money selling Paredes JJ tshirts. Just sayin

I can't believe I just read 97 pages of this thread and DIDN'T find out the name of the girl in pink in that photo. Unbelievable.

LoL. Well, she's not all THAT cute. Probably no loss since you got some lulz out of it.

Poor pink shirt girl, Sherdog guys are looking for her lol

Man, I missed the perfect opportunity to submit with the lugwrench in my last comp at 4:22

Paredes still hasn't turned up. I was wondering if anyone can help me find him?

Ha0lm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back