A BJJ Fraud in North Carolina gets challenged

Status
Not open for further replies.

BjjStats

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
James Paredes is teaching in Cary, NC. He's backed off of his claims of a BJJ Blackbelt (on Facebook), but he still is intentionally misleading his customers. Fortunately for us, he loves to film all sorts of amazingly bad moves and upload the videos to Facebook.

I have no idea how to post any of the awful moves that Sensei Paredes has uploaded, but finally someone has officially called him out:

Also, his site is here: Mo's Shotokan Karate, LLC :: Our Friends

***** UPDATE *****
Some paragon of internet epicness has given us an entire Youtube channel full of Paredes JiuJitsu.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EasyKillChoke?feature=mhee

Last edited:
Ah, you beat me to it. I was just going to post this...

At this point, I believe that almost everyone training under a fraud like this just wants to be deluded. That's a fairly large population to draw from, which is how the frauds stay in business.

There isn't a whole lot more to be done.

awesome, problem is, paredes will either not get the video, or even if he gets it and watch it, he will obviusly act like it never happened, I think the video must be send to the owner of the gym, which parades probably deluded to think he is actually legit.

"all right, go hard"

"i'm trying!"

on his site, he's sporting a big Gracie Barra logo on his pants...interesting.

jiu-jitsu.jpg

I wonder if he keeps that shit in his mouth while rolling...that would be talented.

cant wait for karma to catch up. i have no respect for scammers of any kind.

he deleted his facebook or keeps it hidden now. i was stalking him last night and now it isn't up there. i was going to friend him and post this video on his wall.

I wonder if his students will do good in competition

he deleted his facebook or keeps it hidden now. i was stalking him last night and now it isn't up there. i was going to friend him and post this video on his wall.

Weak Sauce. Hopefully someone just walks into his gym and challenges him. Ultra trolled.

Ari Bolden can't sleep at night on how he got upped by this guy.

$100 a month for 7:30-9:30 on Friday night, and 4-6pm on Saturday.

Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back