A bit of anxiety + Night =

EvoStyle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A Snack to make you fall asleep.
Now I know it's bad and all that.. but sometimes theres no way in hell to sleep If your a bit hungry... Any Ideas of something fast, healthy, to give that extra help to sleep? Ty.

A Snack to make you fall asleep.
Now I know it's bad and all that.. but sometimes theres no way in hell to sleep If your a bit hungry... Any Ideas of something fast, healthy, to give that extra help to sleep? Ty.

Google for supplements for better sleep. And now I am talking about more conventional ''supplements'' such as kamomill-tea.. Some herbs make you less anxious, ect. Just google some. About ''snacking'' before bed. It's all about calories per day. If your ''snack'' is a decent and well planned meal integrated in your overall diet and accounted for, there is no reason not to eat before bed. BUT, some report sleeping worse with a full belly. When I hear snack I think of a ''spontaneous and temporary satisfaction to a certain craving''. which of course is bad.

Calories per day is what really matters. I mix it up before bed but cottage cheese is my favorite snack at night.

I take a casein shake with fiber before bed. You may also want to check into zma and/or gaba. Melatonin is another popular supp

Back