A bit of a BJJ globetrotting project around California...

when you are staying in SF, find a ride to santa cruz for a day, you can enjoy the most beautiful part of california and there is also great bjj.

I weight about 80 kg which is about 176, and I've been a blue for quite some time now.
I'm interested in training anywhere man ! I'll go by recommendations! I'll be staying at the San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf hostel. Looks pretty close to Ralph's which is cool ! But the more gyms I'll visit the better !

Most of our blues are about 160-200. Let me know if you want to come by the Daly City academy and train. We have about 4 locations in the Bay Area.
Monday 630-8p BJJ 8-~9 Striking
Tuesday 1130-1p BJJ 6-8 No Gi/Conditioning
Wednesday 630-8p
Thursday 1130-1p BJJ 615-715p Striking 730-830p BJJ
Friday 6-?p Open Mat
Saturday 1130-1p

Thanks. That's very reasonable hopefully i'll be able to join you for a few classes

Cool, drop me a pm if you need help with transportation and I can try and help.

If you're staying in SF, then you won't need a car for the time spent here. BART can take you anywhere, basically.

I can vouch for that, as a tourist who has been completely relying on public transport in SF so far (although very fortunately I have several friends willing to drive me later in the trip). I've mainly been taking the bus, as it's only $2, but the BART worked great for getting me to Tatami Multi Arts in El Cerrito yesterday.

I'm intending to fit in Gracie Torrance, Saulo's place and Fabio Santos' school before I head back home. Maybe Atos, but depends if my friend from there is about and I have time before my flight. :)

Back