A big mouthful of salty grossness

I only like green olives in a Greek salad or on their own. I hate black olives. They ruin pizza or nachos.

Vodka Martini's are not true Martini's.

Tell that to 007

54d5a00b63e4e_-_esq-james-bond-new-012712-lg.jpg

Tell that to 007

54d5a00b63e4e_-_esq-james-bond-new-012712-lg.jpg

"When Bond orders the Vesper, it comes with strict instructions that must be followed by any who make it: “Three measures of Gordon’s, one of vodka, half a measure of Kina Lillet. Shake it very well until it’s ice-cold, then add a large thin slice of lemon peel. Got it?”

Fucking olives

1540996312585.jpeg

so gross, so overpowering in a dish. Just overwhelms all the other flavours for me.
I can handle a bit of them on a pizza, and if they are subtle enough I can ALMOST see how people would enjoy them, but they are just sooo salty it's almost impossible to use them subtly.

Different strokes for everyone of course but I just can't do olives.

You guys olive or no?
What if they were served with Mac n Cheese?

DSC06243ps.jpg

Fucking olives

1540996312585.jpeg

so gross, so overpowering in a dish. Just overwhelms all the other flavours for me.
I can handle a bit of them on a pizza, and if they are subtle enough I can ALMOST see how people would enjoy them, but they are just sooo salty it's almost impossible to use them subtly.

Different strokes for everyone of course but I just can't do olives.

You guys olive or no?
Olives are so salty because they are preserved in brine. If you rince them or let them soak a bit in freshwater, they become much less intrusive. Also, it's best to not add salt in a dish containing olives.

Was not a fan until I traveled across Spain and they would be dropped off at every restaurant table to munch on before you ordered. You are traveling around and starving and just start eating them.

I've grown to love them now. They make so many foods better. Pizza, Sandwiches, pasta, rice or quinoa dishes. And are great on their own or with charcuterie type sides.

Olives are yet another thing that people have decided to eat, despite it not being a food. Also on this list is cantaloupe, avocado, and lettuce, which is obviously a weed.

The way they smell in those cardboard cartons is revolting. They are good on Subway subs and in Greek salads, but that's about it.

Back