_____________ _______ ________________

Wrong. I haven't been dishonest in here, not even in the thread and quotes 22k tried to slander me with. I believe it was in that thread where he went off on me about a jihad scarf which he had never heard about before, as if it didn't exist. Interesting how I posted the video on page one of this thread, where the Jewish lecturer calls the keffiyeh the girl is wearing a "terrorist handkerchief" or scarf.

Actually, I do know what I'm talking about on these topics.

source?

Also, I don't care to have any bad blood between @22k and I. That's why in the last few threads prior, I've tried to patch it up with him. But, really, you see what happened in here. I mean his first several posts were dripping with vitriol and he did cross several etiquette lines, no doubt about it.

Regardless, I forgive him and just like everyone else, it's just a forum and thank God for free speech.

please, you don't even know what etiquette is. & no you never tried to "patch " things. go ahead. source it. more lies.

Yeah, Muslims all lie to each other and non Muslims, we're fucking savages and can't be trusted.

So many of you have an extremely narrow world view and will believe anything as long as it fits your narrative that Muslims are the evil ones.

Meanwhile I'll keep reading books that exposes the insane hypocrisy that is the U.S. when it comes to imperialism. But the guy who sold you a kebab when you were out last friday night, he's the evil one. Mhm...

This is the shit what I mean, demonisation like that makes it easier to sell people war (either directly, or through proxy) against Muslim nations, cause you have ignorant people like the TS, and all the other usual suspects who probably all get their daily Islam hatred from Jihadwatch, or religionofpeace and convince themselves that Islam and thus Muslims are an enemy to everything that's good.
And let's not even mention a lot of the stuff that is in these websites fail to stand up to scrutiny when you explore the sources.

It's like freaking 1984 here. Muslims and Islam is Goldstein.

Also you're obsessed with Islam.

Edit: Just to append my post to illustrate how much of sociopaths you lot are, and yes I'll use that word, cause it's clear you have zero empathy with Muslims, and I doubt at this point some of you even see them as humans. Just look at the Turkey thread;

The concept is to lie if you're facing grave danger, you know.. like death.

Whoever disbelieves in Allah after his belief... except for one who is forced [to renounce his religion] while his heart is secure in faith. But those who [willingly] open their breasts to disbelief, upon them is wrath from Allah , and for them is a great punishment;

Second edit: Since I have the audacity to actually not act like a hysterical person full of fear and hatred of something I have no knowledge about other than the usual websites, I can already see now the many replies to my posts demanding answers and what not from the usual people who are not above of shitting on Muslims whenever they die.

And given that I'm only one man, and that I have other things to do, I might come back later and respond, or I might just leave the thread so you lot can masturbate each other and revel in your "insight" on what an evil religion Islam is, and that anyone that is a Muslim is a retard and believes in a pedo.
So progressive, so tolerant.
<mma4>

gall?? please, more like I have the common sense to acknowledge you have none. you are disingenuous, so you will get no courtesies from me,

Yeah gall. Who do you think you are anyway? And it's you who's been losing his mind throughout. I can't remember the last time you exhibited common courtesy.

you don't deserve it & because you have to earn it. you get what you give homeboy. you are not worthy of my respect, because you post nothing of merit.

my entire exchange with you in this thread exposes your inadequacies in upholding your gimmick - you're all over the place. everything I've predicted about how poorly you handle yourself on has been exhibited. others are saying the exact same about you, yet you still regard yourself highly & somehow proud of it? you can't even see how deluded you are. please change your name to: In the name of Hubris.

Emotional diatribe much?

Why do you think it's okay to make suggestions about a person's sexuality?

Would your workplace in New York think this is okay? Would your gf?

You haven't answered that.

Yes, more lies of your "religious studies" which is pure bullshit/ you reference shill websites &

You didn't actually read the links did you. Or watch those clips. None of which were from "shill" sites.

propaganda constantly, have been schooled over & over again in countless threads for years! literally years! you are an armchair enthusiast you pathological liar.

False.

finally, thanks for falling into my trap. I posted the vid of the Muslim NYPD officer to see how you'd react.

Oh did you? Exploiting the pain of a Muslim woman to employ your trap? You're such a strategist!

And what do you do? post more videos of Islamic extremists. that means you could give two shits about Muslim women being harassed !! you're such a joke. you just prove my point you don't care for women.

Yes I care about Muslims and yes I care about Muslim women. I do not want, desire, participate-in the harassment of Muslims. Period.

The conversation of facts has to happen, however.

I posted the video clips I did to give you some actual perspective to what is going on right now in the US and around the world. Both clips were actual news pieces.

I don't think you can handle the truth.

do please, when I shit on you,

More highbrow use of language.

its because you've earned it. you crying about it just means I hit a nerve which means my assessment of you isn't far off.

Me crying about it? This is more lying from you, twisting what's gone on here.

In fact YOU have appealed to Zankou at least twice in this thread, starting with your very first post in it. I'd call those clear cases of "crying." I don't remember seeing that before in the War Room and I don't believe I've ever done it once.

you are the equivalent of a Muslim Extremist, you know that right?

100% false.

Muslim extremists ARE planning acts of violence and committing acts of violence (blowing themselves up and others, shooting/stabbing people, destroying the fabric of civilization, etc).

I do none of the above nor do I advocate any violence of any sort against Muslims - period. It's been you all this time misconstruing my words, lying about me and what I'm saying.

I advocate free speech on topics pertinent to Western Civilization, not the least of which is the Arabic, Qur'an-derived word: taqiyya.

Western Civilization IS about talking about every issue without fear of censorship or reprisal. YOU appear to share the value of Islamic majority and even semi-majorities of shutting everyone up and harassing everyone discussing the very apparent, massive problems with Islam!

And it is YOU who have attempted with all your might to derail this thread and absolutely smear me and my reputation as much as possible.

Last edited:
please, you don't even know what etiquette is. & no you never tried to "patch " things. go ahead. source it. more lies.

- Thread derailment

- Changing the wording in the quote of a poster to something quite different

- Making attacks on one's person

- Mocking a person's sexuality (even when inaccurately labeled)

- Flaming

- Many more things, not just affecting me which someone else in here actually called you on

Last edited:
@In The Name Of

nyet. "you are but what am I" doesn't" apply here. me angry? when I step away from here you are forgotten about like a fart in a wind. none of your points hold merit.

courtesy: of course you don't remember the examples I've given you - you can't even remember the course of this entire exchange (hence why I believe you have a mental disorder). I've apologized to you the past for besmirching you, where you then literally would answer back slandering me haha that's why I could give two fucks about how you feel.

next, get this through your dummy head - this is NOT a professional exchange you dumb dumb - do not compare this forum to the workplace. NO ONE DOES. that just proves you can't tell the difference between the two & the fact that everyday common courtesies are lost on you.

also the gay thing. you just admitted you are, you realized that riight? I never made fun of you for being gay, I'm saying you are gay, yet you felt I was"mocking your sexuality". so yes, it was accurately labeled.

thanks for spreading lies about me, not sourcing them when I asked for them, & not fessing up to them. real big of you.

you are a dishonest person, driving through life using your own hubris as your vehicle fueled by bigotry.

good luck.

Back