99% of y'all dream the wrong dreams.

I have a recurring dream where I see a unique architectural design for a house. While driving down the street, I look over to the houses, and there it is. Is that what you're talking about?

Didn't watch the vid but

I often make the same dream,
I'm sitting on the side of a pool for a while,
And when I decide to go into the water,
I wake up.

First few time I made that dream,
I was feeling confused when I woke up.
But I make that fckng dream so often, that I'm use to it now.

Thought I'd give the heavies a break and share something with Mayberry. Any literary types here? Peace and coconut grease.

I knew that dude looked familiar
NaughtyBouncyDugong-max-1mb.gif

I dreamt of KFC Chicken when I found out it was more valuable than cocaine in NZ.

Didn't watch the vid but

I often make the same dream,
I'm sitting on the side of a pool for a while,
And when I decide to go into the water,
I wake up.

First few time I made that dream,
I was feeling confused when I woke up.
But I make that fckng dream so often, that I'm use to it now.
I'd say you expect more out of life. You are on the verge of something bigger, or believe you could be. But you are afraid of taking the chance, i.e. getting into the water. Just a little armchair psychology. Take it or leave it. Peace.

My dream is to ride a brontosaurus past the statue of liberty, don't you dare tell me its wrong

His mom should take his computer and completely throw it away so he never does stupid shit again and has time to wash his nasty swet stained shirt instead.

This guys picture should be next to the word pedophile. Guy's a walking stereotype.

For those who don't know:

Hey dude. Not sure if you're calling me a pedophile. I assure you I love my nieces and nephews. But I certainly do not love my nieces and nephews. My gf is old lol

Last edited:
His mom should take his computer and completely throw it away so he never does stupid shit again and has time to wash his nasty swet stained shirt instead.

This guys picture should be next to the word pedophile. Guy's a walking stereotype.

For those who don't know:

<36>

Pretty sure that's a sherdogger stopping by mayberry.

Let's give him a warm welcome (seriously)

Hello, @BillyPilgrim
<Oku04>

Hey dude. Not sure if you're calling me a pedophile. I assure you I love my nieces and nephews. But I certainly do not love my nieces and nephews. My gf is old lol

Nope, youre alright, no problems at all. I just saw a picture of Donald Morrison and decided to go off on him ,lol. That guy's a scumbag.

Now I feel bad, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Should have worded my post differently.

<6>

Last edited:
Back