95% Chance Photo Fap material Shooped?

All of these videos on the before and after of photoshop are made specifically to put you in a state of awe, and they're full of shit. As an actual model, I can tell you with perfect confidence that beautiful people are still being used, average people usually aren't getting modeling jobs, and 99.9% of the time photographers much prefer a situation where they don't have to photoshop the model.

Generally speaking, if you see a hot chick that was shot professionally, it's probably legit -- assuming you're looking at the original image and not something some sherdogger shooped to make her ass huge.

Where the crazy photoshopping happens is when magazines do shoots with celebs. Most models are beautiful, most celebs have glaring imperfections. There's really nothing wrong with that, but the expectation that celebs are perfect, and just as gorgeous as models, means that most media outlets will photoshop the fuck out of them.

Where's that video of a pizza slice getting turned into a hot chick?

All of these videos on the before and after of photoshop are made specifically to put you in a state of awe, and they're full of shit. As an actual model, I can tell you with perfect confidence that beautiful people are still being used, average people usually aren't getting modeling jobs, and 99.9% of the time photographers much prefer a situation where they don't have to photoshop the model.

Generally speaking, if you see a hot chick that was shot professionally, it's probably legit -- assuming you're looking at the original image and not something some sherdogger shooped to make her ass huge.

Where the crazy photoshopping happens is when magazines do shoots with celebs. Most models are beautiful, most celebs have glaring imperfections. There's really nothing wrong with that, but the expectation that celebs are perfect, and just as gorgeous as models, means that most media outlets will photoshop the fuck out of them.

Humble brag?

No, wait. Nothing humble about it.

Humble brag?

Not sure how that's bragging, I'm just being factual and contradicting this new sense of, "all models are fake!" that everyone is trying to propagate now days. It's not like looks define a person for god's sake. Looks shouldn't even matter, at least not in my opinion. The way someone appears doesn't coincide with the quality of their character and I would never claim otherwise.

I agree that actual models are more often than not strikingly good looking and don't need to be enhanced much, if at all. I think these vids make plain looking people feel better about themselves, like a form of denial. Kind of like when less well endowed women accuse anyone with big shapely tits of having implants.

An old school friend of mine models and she looks great in person, in photos, without make up, with make up etc. She is just extremely good looking. Her model friends (or at least the ones I have met) are all the same. Why would they pick average people to model and enhance them to this degree when there are genuinely beautiful people out there?

Humble brag?

There was nothing boastful about what he said.

You sound extremely insecure and ugly.

I agree that actual models are more often than not strikingly good looking and don't need to be enhanced much, if at all. I think these vids make plain looking people feel better about themselves, like a form of denial. Kind of like when less well endowed women accuse anyone with big shapely tits of having implants.

An old school friend of mine models and she looks great in person, in photos, without make up, with make up etc. She is just extremely good looking. Her model friends (or at least the ones I have met) are all the same. Why would they pick average people to model and enhance them to this degree when there are genuinely beautiful people out there?

Exactly.

Who faps to photos anyway?

What is this, the 30s?

Not gonna lie, I'm very impressed that you're an actual model.

Why does it have to be huge? Every. Single. Photo. you see in ads or whatever has been photoshop. Some need more than others. That's is just a fact, I know it is because I am responsible for making it a fact.

A girl on the cover of Maxim is going to be far more heavily retouched than a old woman in a real estate ad, but they're both retouched.

Edit: And yes, it is magic. In one ad we made, there was an elderly teacher in a stock photo we used. When the campaign launched, she was a smokin hot 30 year old teacher.

If you want, post a photo of yourself and I'll turn you into an asian lesbian when I get bored.

hahaha, so true. I worked more than ten years in advertising, agency and production companies. I saw the evolution of digital, on image and film. Everything is photoshoped... deal with it

If this were true there would be a huge difference in the quality and style of photos before photoshop and after.

There isn't.

I get it, photoshop has made it easier to get average people to look awesome but it isn't magic.

Wrong, the difference technology makes over time is magical.

Proof :evolution.

Back