92k New Cases

I was told that Coronavirus was over...

Trump’s COVID Task Force Is Livid Over the Trump White House’s ‘We Ended COVID’ Report

"In a statement released Tuesday afternoon the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy said that it considered “ending the COVID-19 pandemic” to be one of President Donald Trump’s major first term accomplishments. The office released a corresponding report that listed achievements of the Trump administration in the area of science and innovation."

Trump’s COVID Task Force Is Livid Over The Trump White House’s ‘We Ended COVID’ Report (thedailybeast.com)

New actual cases or more bullshit from the flawed Coronavirus test? It is amazing how many people have had it but showed little to no symptoms.

Hospitalizations are up.

How you guys still can't grasp the basic tenets of testing for an infectious disease after TEN MONTHS of people telling you what's up, I will never know.

Trump’s COVID Task Force Is Livid Over the Trump White House’s ‘We Ended COVID’ Report

"In a statement released Tuesday afternoon the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy said that it considered “ending the COVID-19 pandemic” to be one of President Donald Trump’s major first term accomplishments. The office released a corresponding report that listed achievements of the Trump administration in the area of science and innovation."

Trump’s COVID Task Force Is Livid Over The Trump White House’s ‘We Ended COVID’ Report (thedailybeast.com)
<Huh2>

It's because the tests are shit. It will say positive for someone who doesn't even have it and negative for someone who does. Test them again the same day and the results are flip flopped. The tests pick up on things already in our DNA.

Brought back per capita, France's 50K cases today would be equivalent to 250K cases in the US. So yeah, 100K isn't that impressive.

Those people should be called out for their blatant ignorance. They were wrong and should atleast have the courage to admit so .

Even if the death rate is 1 percent world wide . We have around 7 billion people on earth. That's still 700 million deaths..

Low IQ left strikes again.

a vaccine can't come sooner. Hoping for the best. Sucks that we're getting another wave.

Any Trumptards want to comment on this?

I know it's Wildly Stupid and Irresponsible Thing #458752 from this administration, but it's a tad egregious to list "ending the pandemic" as one of your accomplishments as the pandemic rages on with renewed vigor and no end in sight.

That probably sounds easy to someone who doesn't get invited to parties.

Did I personally offend you or something? Butt hurt about me dunking on you? Just generally pissy?

There are like four of you posters who respond to anything I say with a lame ass personal attack

It makes me think I’m living rent free in your dome

nothing you say to me interests me in the slightest

Did I personally offend you or something? Butt hurt about me dunking on you? Just generally pissy?

There are like four of you posters who respond to anything I say with a lame ass personal attack

It makes me think I’m living rent free in your dome

nothing you say to me interests me in the slightest

Lol at the victim complex. Read through your own posts sometime. You're one of the nastiest people on this forum.

That's pretty low for 8 months although with restrictions and obviously the virus did have to start from zero cases. There were an estimated 490,561 influenza hospitalizations in 2018-2019 and an estimated 34,157 deaths. In 2017-2018 there were an estimated 800,000 influenza deaths in USA. When restrictions end and if the virus is here to stay I imagine it will be as widespread and deadly as the flu.
LMFAO, there was nowhere remotely close to 800K flu deaths in 2017-18.

Back