92k New Cases

shut down the country, fuck the economy, fuck mental health disaster due to lockdown all for a virus with a 99% recovery rate.

Should probably stop rioting.

The left has been protesting and rioting the entire time ever since fentanyl Floyd.

LOL ouch just realized it was a commie drug that started all the rioting.

Last edited:
Nothing to see here, we are rounding the corner on this pandemic.

well it's not all these BLM protests because medical experts have said you cannot get covid if you're protesting the police

You sure love bringing up blm Everytime you get a chance lol.

Where are the "just a flu bro" boyz at?

and you called me a shit poster. Anywise we need learn how many are getting better then just focusing all the deaths

There’s too often a life changing cost to getting better. A hospital stay for Covid is averaging $30k-$46k not including lasting effects to organs like the brain and lungs we aren’t close to fully comprehending. This is pretty much the average yearly salary for an American. A single family member going to the ICU for Covid is financially devastating to the average family.

Lol, they're gonna do anything and everything to discourage people from voting for Trump. I can't believe people get suckered in by this theater. Nothing more than make believe.

Where are the "just a flu bro" boyz at?

I certainly wouldn’t point fingers but there were people in the early war room threads saying it was a nothing burger and they had data to show it wouldn’t amount to anything.

I remember reading the war room threads in like January and February and so many of the regulars were accurately and spot on pointing out how bad things were going to get stateside within a matter of weeks. It was pretty horrifying to read. Very fatalistic element where people were pointing to numbers and you knew it was going to happen but you were hoping they were somehow wrong.

I certainly wouldn’t point fingers but there were people in the early war room threads saying it was a nothing burger and they had data to show it wouldn’t amount to anything.

I remember reading the war room threads in like January and February and so many of the regulars were accurately and spot on pointing out how bad things were going to get stateside within a matter of weeks. It was pretty horrifying to read. Very fatalistic element where people were pointing to numbers and you knew it was going to happen but you were hoping they were somehow wrong.

Those people should be called out for their blatant ignorance. They were wrong and should atleast have the courage to admit so .

Even if the death rate is 1 percent world wide . We have around 7 billion people on earth. That's still 700 million deaths..

Those people should be called out for their blatant ignorance. They were wrong and should atleast have the courage to admit so .

Even if the death rate is 1 percent world wide . We have around 7 billion people on earth. That's still 700 million deaths..
Lockdown for another two or three years and make 700 million more and these won’t be old already in last stages of life ones either..

Lockdown for another two or three years and make 700 million more and these won’t be old already in last stages of life ones either..

We never did a uniform lock down in all states. That's where we missed up I believe. We allowed travel between the states too .

I don't know what the right answer is but I was arguing that the flu bros should admit they were wrong .

Its over. Containment is a pipe dream. Time to just accept it is what it is. 3 of my family members have it. Body aches and cold symptoms.

Back