90s TV heartthrobs Richard Grieco and Michael DeLorenzo aged horribly

Apparently older Greico used to look normal.
richard-grieco.jpg

Pretty good, even.

What happened to him and why did his face have a meltdown?

Probably did plastic surgery.

Dude the 90s were THIRTY years ago. Of course they look worse now lol.

Trying too hard with hair dye, slick back combovers. The guys who try too hard to hold onto heartthrob haircuts always end up looking silly. James Spader let the hair go, and even though he’s not competing with Pitt and Clooney, he’s looks like a normal human being and will continue to be on television as long as he wants, assuming he doesn’t rape anybody.

Trying too hard with hair dye, slick back combovers. The guys who try too hard to hold onto heartthrob haircuts always end up looking silly. James Spader let the hair go, and even though he’s not competing with Pitt and Clooney, he’s looks like a normal human being and will continue to be on television as long as he wants, assuming he doesn’t rape anybody.
Yup, guys like Grieco need to age gracefully, so he can look normal, dude wasn’t even a rockstar yet dresses like he is a former 80s rocker still trying to hold onto his youth.

James Spader is the guy from Blacklist right?
I think he aged terribly. Not mentioning the hair cut but he is bloated as all fuck, has saggy features, etc. He looks like a guy who eats a lot of red meat and drinks a lot of alcohol, without exercising.

Yup, guys like Grieco need to age gracefully, so he can look normal, dude wasn’t even a rockstar yet dresses like he is a former 80s rocker still trying to hold onto his youth.

To be fair, Johnny Depp does too, but Depp Made it as a movie star.

I think he aged terribly. Not mentioning the hair cut but he is bloated as all fuck, has saggy features, etc. He looks like a guy who eats a lot of red meat and drinks a lot of alcohol, without exercising.

He didn’t age well, but he avoided the pitfall of holding too tightly to his youth. There are roles for bloated bald guys, and he really just looks like anybody you’d pass on the street, not bad for his age.

He didn’t age well, but he avoided the pitfall of holding too tightly to his youth. There are roles for bloated bald guys, and he really just looks like anybody you’d pass on the street, not bad for his age.

Ok you are right. He does look younger than his actual age. I gave him 55 but he's 60.

His issue is he s bloated and is obviously very soft. Soft is OK but I think he would be cooler if he had a slightly more "ascetic" feel to him.

Those guys should’ve stuck with weed and not graduated to coke and booze.

Spader probably continues getting roles because he has always been a very good actor. Hes good at playing douchebags

Spader probably continues getting roles because he has always been a very good actor. Hes good at playing douchebags

He is, and he’s got a great voice, but if he was 60 trying to still look like he’s in Pretty in Pink he’d be too embarrassing for most audiences I think

oh shit he did age terrible after 2002 he let himself go pretty bad, He came out in a movie in the early 2000s called Secretary and still looked well and even had hair, I think he just said F it and let himself go and stopped taking propecia to keep his hair and pigged out on pasta.

This is him in 2002 in Secretary, when he got on Boston Legal only two years later is when he started getting bloated he aged horrible in a two to three year span, mainly due to weight gain and poor diet
f19ede510bd57bacbec48b7bc5e525db.gif

On Boston Legal
4094b50f2159eedf99011d023f714183.jpg

Reactions: Zer
Remember that whack ass movie w/ Grieco that was basically a live action James Bond Jr?

Richard grieco had to have done something to his face. That doesn't look normal.

Plastic surgery makes you look weird as shit a decade later. It's no wonder people keep having more surgeries. It's like steroids, once you do it, you kinda have to keep doing it

Richard was handsome as fuck in his youth. I remember him on Arsenio.

Still has a good head of of hair for a dude on his 50s.

I don't know this guy's history, if booze/drugs/plastic surgery contributed to his aging.

Still, for his 50s, doesn't look too bad.

The other guy definitely looks like he's indulged heavily in something over the years.

Back