90s TV heartthrobs Richard Grieco and Michael DeLorenzo aged horribly

RADE.gif

lol didn't know de Lorenzo was a heart throb I only know him from new york undercover which my parents used to let me watch as a kid that show was pretty adult oriented for a network tv show.

lol didn't know de Lorenzo was a heart throb I only know him from new york undercover which my parents used to let me watch as a kid that show was pretty adult oriented for a network tv show.
He was popular for as long as he was on the show a lot of latinas liked him, then he got a big head Demanding more money and thought he would became a major movie star and his ego hurt him, never did anything of substance since that show.

I don't think it's fair to compare them to Pitt, at 56 he looks better than 99.9% of guys over 45.

You're average 55 year old looks pretty terrible.

I don't think it's fair to compare them to Pitt, at 56 he looks better than 99.9% of guys over 45.

You're average 55 year old looks pretty terrible.
The average 55 who doesn’t do drugs and stays active doesn’t look bad they look older but not with a melting face, these guys look 80

The average 55 who doesn’t do drugs and stays active doesn’t look bad they look older but not with a melting face, these guys look 80

Yea the avg 50 yr old whos led a decent life no longer looks terrible. This is how i see a typical 50 yr old:

1542419620.2238.png

Those guys clearly went deep into drugs, alcohol, bad plastic surgeries and who knows what other shit. Especially the first guy.

ah fuck just noticed this is a tidwell thread
Im black so maybe I got better aging genetics due to the melanin

but here are some white guys who look great for 50s and aged gracefully no plastic surgery or trying to hold onto their youth like Grieco with that 80s rocker style and long ridiculous hair.

These are all men in their mid to late 50s and they look great for their age, the other guys man they aged so bad its sad too especially Grieco dude had the looks now he looks like a guy with a melting face in his 80s.

adult-man-baby-boomer-clean-cut_t20_b8wV6V-800x600-50-year-old-man.jpg

7f01a0fa97fcefb6358db52d8c79561a.jpg

hairstyles-for-50-year-old-man-6.jpg

38229195-portrait-of-attractive-50-year-old-man.jpg

Im black so maybe I got better aging genetics due to the melanin

but here are some white guys who look great for 50s and aged gracefully no plastic surgery or trying to hold onto their youth like Grieco with that 80s rocker style and long ridiculous hair.

These are all men in their mid to late 50s and they look great for their age, the other guys man they aged so bad its sad too especially Grieco dude had the looks now he looks like a guy with a melting face in his 80s.

adult-man-baby-boomer-clean-cut_t20_b8wV6V-800x600-50-year-old-man.jpg

7f01a0fa97fcefb6358db52d8c79561a.jpg

hairstyles-for-50-year-old-man-6.jpg

38229195-portrait-of-attractive-50-year-old-man.jpg

you do realize most americans are overweight and in 2030 50 percent will be obese

not overweight but obese

that already kinda says that average guy probably doesnt age as well as these guys

that bill burr pic above is what an average guy who takes care of himself looks like imo

Yeah they have aged not so well. But the Michael dude is actually 60 so he's no young pup.

you do realize most americans are overweight and in 2030 50 percent will be obese

not overweight but obese

that already kinda says that average guy probably doesnt age as well as these guys

that bill burr pic above is what an average guy who takes care of himself looks like imo

Show me what the Average 40 year old looks like. you keep mentioning obese, im talking regular folks who dont pig out and just stay active

nah i dont care enough about these discussion lol

ps5 presentation is on
you don't care enough yet participated in it, but when put on the spot you back out on showing me what the average 40 ot 50 year old looks like

makes sense. Wastes his time replying then says he doesn't care enough, confusing to say the least.

you don't care enough yet participated in it, but when put on the spot you back out on showing me what the average 40 ot 50 year old looks like

makes sense. Wastes his time replying then says he doesn't care enough, confusing to say the least.

i declare you the winner of this debate

does this satisfy you?

Show me what the Average 40 year old looks like. you keep mentioning obese, im talking regular folks who dont pig out and just stay active
Most average 40 year olds can't stick with the routine fitness and diet regime because their kids take up most of their time and cosmetic budgetting

Apparently older Greico used to look normal.
richard-grieco.jpg

Pretty good, even.

What happened to him and why did his face have a meltdown?

Back