90% of the press on Overeem is coming from JDS's camp

Overeem is in Junior's head. Dos Santos feels he has something to prove and he's angry at Overeem which is exactly what Overeem wants. Bad blood sells fights.

I agree that Junior needs to focus on Cain Velasquez. He's no joke and I wouldn't be surprised if Cain wins the rematch.

No, he's just responding questions, don't get that carried over.

Not 90 percent. JDS didnt talk too much before, as a champ the focus is more on him.I agree thought he speaks a bit more about Reem then any other fighter before.

He's da CHAMP. He can say what he wants.

People make to big of a deal about trivial shit. It is not as if he has abandoned all training and gameplanning for Cain.

People interview him and they ask questions about Overeem and he answers. I love how that translates to overlooking, overconfident, lack of preparation or any other stupid terminology.

theres a good chance that jds is over looking cain. well after a brutal 90 second KO not so long back, i dont blame jds for being confident enough to focus on overeem

people constantly ask jds about overeem. sure he could go the wet blanket route like gsp and say he's only concerned with his upcoming opponent, but that's always a boring cop-out.

JDS is about to fight. Thus the media is all over him. An they are asking about Overeem a lot. It's that simple.

I don't know why people assume JDS is just talking about Overeem for the hell of it.

It's called be interviewed, they ask question you answer. It's not that hard Sherdog.

You guys act as if they just hand JDS the mic and allow him to speak his free mind and the only thing he talks about is Overeem

JDS and his camp are likely interviewed consistently with his fight coming up, and if every interviewer has questions about AO what is he supposed to do, not answer?

If the reporters stopped asking JDS questions about Overeem, over and over again...

Give JDS props for not avoiding the questions, I bet sherdoggers would be much more severe on him if he did.

This.

I don't get why when the media ask a fighter a question and they answer it, everyone online takes it as if said fighter is going around "unfocused" talking about someone else.

He's answering a damn question. Use some common sense.

I don't get why when the media ask a fighter a question and they answer it, everyone online takes it as if said fighter is going around "unfocused" talking about someone else.

He's answering a damn question. Use some common sense.

Common sense round these parts?

vr7KUExgR8r.jpg

People ask JDS questions about Overeem and JDS has answers because he probably lost respect for Alistair when he got taken out of their fight and then still talked crap about JDS.

Most of you are idiots....

There is a difference between "answering questions"

And

"the guys a cheater he does not deserve a title shot"

"He was made in a laboratory"

"I'm not afraid of a cheater"

"Overeem deserves a beating, I'll give it to him"

The best "Bigfoot is a more well rounded fighter"

If you are too stupid to see that this is a fixation, I feel sorry for you....

For whatever reason JDS has an obsession with AO, I seem to think this is odd because he has another very good competitor to worry about, and defending his belt against him...

Back