90% of the press on Overeem is coming from JDS's camp

Benoitthegr8

Filthy Pensioner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is it me or does it seem when we see AO's name in the news or in threads on here it is because JDS is taking shots at him? Maybe I'm way off but doesn't he have a fight with Cain Velasquez in a little over a week? I just find it funny that the guy seems fixated on someone he isn't even scheduled to fight....

Not 90 percent. JDS didnt talk too much before, as a champ the focus is more on him.I agree thought he speaks a bit more about Reem then any other fighter before.

If he is asked a question, he answers. It's not like he comes out of nowhere and say these things.

And stupid men do not focus on the task ahead of them.

Really kinda makes Cain Vs JDS more interesting thinking how much energy JDS wastes on talkin trash about Overeem.

Yeah I'm sure it will have a palpable effect on JDS. In fact, Dec 29th- Cain via Junior trash talk related gassing. Book it

People ask JDS questions, and a lot of questions are about Overeem, JDS is not Alistair biggest fan, so you get where this is going...

Media is gonna do what it does.

If the reporters stopped asking JDS questions about Overeem, over and over again...

Give JDS props for not avoiding the questions, I bet sherdoggers would be much more severe on him if he did.

I don't mind it at all as I like fighters to not like each other. But can we drop this whole JDS is super nice and respectful thing. The guy talks a ton of shit lol.

I don't mind it at all as I like fighters to not like each other. But can we drop this whole JDS is super nice and respectful thing. The guy talks a ton of shit lol.

Shit?

Or inconvenient truths?

And stupid men do not focus on the task ahead of them.

Really kinda makes Cain Vs JDS more interesting thinking how much energy JDS wastes on talkin trash about Overeem.

Maybe he gasses in the 2nd round because of all the shit talking

JDS has all the rights to talk smack on Overeem. It wasn't his fault reem can't pass a piss test.

I guess you're right but I'm guessing that he's being bugged about Overeem alot. Overeem vs Cain or JDS should be interesting.

Overeem is in Junior's head. Dos Santos feels he has something to prove and he's angry at Overeem which is exactly what Overeem wants. Bad blood sells fights.

I agree that Junior needs to focus on Cain Velasquez. He's no joke and I wouldn't be surprised if Cain wins the rematch.

Back