Me: how about Mexican?

Her: no

Me: how about McDonalds?

Me: how about Steak?

Me: then what do you want? I could go for any of those

Her: I dunno you decide

Me: you don't want anything I've suggested.

Her: OMG YOURE SO INDECISIVE JUST PICK SOMETHING

Me: McDonald's it is

Her: but I SAID I don't WANT McDonald's don't you LISTEN
Fuck that. I always know what I want to eat. The fat girl is very much alive inside of me :rolleyes:

#10 The one that even the pseudo-edgy, click-baity slideshow won't tell you...

Who the real father is <Eek2.0>
Don't worry. Maury's got you covered and i've got news for you...

1728animated_gif_not_the_father.gif

Damn, 10 seems high for the average girl... I could be wrong though and they just all act like nuns around only me.
10 is not high for any sexual active girl, good looking or ugly.

Most women will go thru stages where they want to 'fuck like a guy' and just get laid and nothing more. Often after a bad break up or feeling used by a guy and then she is going to use men back. Just know that when a girl wants to fuck like a guy she will get sex each and every night she wants. Women don't strike out like men do. Most women don't want that type of sex often but when they do they can and will pile up the numbers similar to how gay guys do.

Sadly hetero men are the ones who have to work and fight to pile up numbers. :oops:

Real talk.

Her: what do you want to eat?

Me: do you have a preference?

Her: no you decide

Me: how about Chinese?

Try this.

You: Guess where I am taking you for breakfast/lunch/dinner?

Her: "(her guess)"

You: Nailed it.

Take her there, make her guess a 1-3 times to mix it up from time to time or if you hate the suggestion.

Often after a bad break up or feeling used by a guy and then she is going to use men back.

You make good points.

In fact, now that you mentioned it, I know a girl who said she did that.

Try this.

Take her there, make her guess a 1-3 times to mix it up from time to time or if you hate the suggestion.

Shit. I usually just get told where we're going. Then I make a fuss or not, depending.

Real talk.

Every man in a relationship can relate to every word typed here.

Nowadays I literally just say..

I’m getting myself <inserts random restaurant > ,get whatever you want later. And right when I’m about to finish ordering...

Ok,get me a <insert random order>
giphy.gif

Fuck that. I always know what I want to eat. The fat girl is very much alive inside of me :rolleyes:
Try this.

giphy.gif

Imma try this.

On a side note..some of these guys posting here hate women lol

Most women I dated told me they've never done anal. They easily gave up their butthole to me I know they lied.

12. Oh, and when I take that get away trip to Vegas, or Europe with my girlfriends, I'm definitely getting fked, and preferably blacked.

Real talk.

im siding with your mrs on this one.

Try this.

This is ingenius, but Id get a response like

"Im not really in the mood for that place even though I guessed it, and would be ok with going there in every instance except this one."

Women now a days are slobs compared to previous generation. So expect not so lady like behaviour to be displayed.

Women now a days are slobs compared to previous generation. So expect not so lady like behaviour to be displayed.

I’m cleaning bathrooms at a bar this month.

This x 1,000,000. Women are gross. I won’t go into detail.

I’m cleaning bathrooms at a bar this month.

This x 1,000,000. Women are gross. I won’t go into detail.

I know exactly what you are talking about. I live in Vancouver B.C and behind their make up/fake up and expensive clothing, there is some serious display of nasty behavior. Funny thing is, I help with my families restaurant and we have tried many times to hire Vancouver women and its impossible, they do not last. We have no option but to stick with foreigners on work permit. I mean its a shame since you want someone local representing the business but goddamn, todays generation is in a shitter.

I know exactly what you are talking about. I live in Vancouver B.C and behind their make up/fake up and expensive clothing, there is some serious display of nasty behavior. Funny thing is, I help with my families restaurant and we have tried many times to hire Vancouver women and its impossible, they do not last. We have no option but to stick with foreigners on work permit. I mean its a shame since you want someone local representing the business but goddamn, todays generation is in a shitter.

Yeah, immigrants seem to be the only ones willing to do that kind of shit work (pun intended). My wife’s coworker is Jamaican , an immigrant like her, and that’s pretty much the only group willing to do it. I’m helping the missus out and getting her coworker’s share while she’s back home. It’s only a couple hours a day (except weekends, like 4 hours), but yeah it’s pretty bad. Women can’t hit the garbage can to save their life, while the men’s washroom is freaking spotless in comparison.

I guess it doesn’t matter at this point, since I’v only got 16 days to go (and counting) and Rose’s here in Kelowna is closing at the end of September.

Most of the housekeepers (if not all now) at the Marriott where the wife works as well are immigrants, with all the Canadian born staff are in other departments, which pay less, but are cleaner.

Try this.

This sounds like a wonderful idea.

Thank you for your awesome work.

Back