9 pounds of fat in a month and my first attempt at a beard=

Also if I asked for the pictures of the women you slept with, which I don't, it wouldn't be bragging because I asked.

either way glad its working out for ya.

Thanks man! Im feeling pretty lucky! Im really glad I didn't give up on putting myself out there. I was on the verge of just shutting everything out. I was started to not believe in myself. Lucky for me I have some good friends that dragged me out to socialize.

I know I sound shallow in the way I was depicting my situation. I am not saying women are the key to happiness. But there's certainly something to be said about it. Actually meeting someone that likes who you are currently is meaningful. I was starting to feel like I had lost my joy for life. I know it was that joy that helped me meet girls and make the great friends I have today. I was just losing it slowly but surely over a long period of time and I didn't want to but I couldn't help it.

I feel in no way like that anymore. Hopefully I never will again!!

You consider me a senior forum member:redface:. Lol I was just talking shit to the guys who thought they could give you a real answer for your situation. Tbh I could care less about you current or past situation with women, it is what it is. I'm actually in an oposite situation with women. I recently got PRK to get rid of my glasses for competing and getting in great shape. I'm turning more heads and getting more attentions from teh cuties.

Hi, congratulations :) I guess im guilty of not examining your post count and just seeing your membership.

I hope you meet a good one! Sorry if I came off as rude.

Hi, congratulations :) I guess im guilty of not examining your post count and just seeing your membership.

I hope you meet a good one! Sorry if I came off as rude.

Nah nah nah, I'm sorry if I came off as a prick, actually I was intrigued by one post. If you can/ are willing to do this, get back in shape and shave the beard but keep your new confidence and happiness if possible. Lol I know when you can eat what you want and how much it will get anyone happy. Keep gettin sme until you're up for the challenge eh?

I'm so glad that I can grow a full beard within 2wks. I can choose to change to that look fairly quickly.

You made the statement about how most of the girls you have success with are ones you meet through work, school, friends, or other random ways. I think this is true. If your first connection isn't being out on the town looking for action, it typically works better. I don't know why, but it must effect your relationship psychologically.

Gonna have a second dinner now......cuz I feel like it.

Awesome thread!!

bahaha. Im just baffled. Nothing makes sense anymore. I am not even talking to girls there running up to me at bars and clubs. I can eat all the cookies I want. I pray this continues. I will have the best life ever.

:rolleyes:

Life sure has it's share of twists and turns!! :icon_lol: Just goes to show looks dont mean shit. Perhaps I came across as though I didnt care and thats because I figured no girl would be interested in me after my long fail streak and the weight gain. WEIRD

haha...well first of all, congrats.

secondly, it should be known to all men that looks are never the top priority for women. brad fucking pitt can introduce himself to a chick, but if he comes off as needy and approval-seeking, he is going to get shot down with the quickness.

"not caring" probably worked because girls can smell desperation a mile away. being non-nonchalant about the situation proved to the girl that you're worth seeking, and not the other way around.

haha...well first of all, congrats.

secondly, it should be known to all men that looks are never the top priority for women. brad fucking pitt can introduce himself to a chick, but if he comes off as needy and approval-seeking, he is going to get shot down with the quickness.

"not caring" probably worked because girls can smell desperation a mile away. being non-nonchalant about the situation proved to the girl that you're worth seeking, and not the other way around.

no...

I'd agree with you that looks aren't everything to a woman, but to say that Brad Pitt, even without fame or money, wouldn't do extremely well at picking up women is just stupid. Some people's looks alone will get them whatever piece of ass they want; I have a friend that isn't very well spoken or suave, but he looks like a model (guess how he does with women at bars?)

It's a terrible example.

no...

I'd agree with you that looks aren't everything to a woman, but to say that Brad Pitt, even without fame or money, wouldn't do extremely well at picking up women is just stupid. Some people's looks alone will get them whatever piece of ass they want; I have a friend that isn't very well spoken or suave, but he looks like a model (guess how he does with women at bars?)

It's a terrible example.

haha, fair enough.

but you know the point i was trying to make. pick some other dude that isn't as, "good looking", if it helps get the point across.

haha, fair enough.

but you know the point i was trying to make. pick some other dude that isn't as, "good looking", if it helps get the point across.

yeah. I was being a little nit-picky for sure.

I just hear that argument sometimes and it gets to me- it's stupid I know.

For what it's worth, I agree with your point. There's just some outliers, like Mr. Pitt or my friend, where it's like...dude can do whatever he wants and he's still going home with the hottest girl at the party/bar/wedding/etc.

Back