9 pounds of fat in a month and my first attempt at a beard=

Wish I could grow a beard, but alas, my patchy facial hair barely allows a goatee and a crappy chin strap. I'm cursed to always shave and keep it nice and neat or look like a bum.

I'm not allowed to rock the beard at work, but uniforms > beards when it comes to women anyways.

Uniform + beard = pussy attracting godhood?

I think the answer to that is pretty clear.

Special_Forces_soldier.jpg

124950133_crop_650x440.jpg

This ever happened to you fellas?

Yes, I did this last year, and it was an eye opening experience for sure. I hid away from people and put on 30 pounds in 3 months and stopped shaving. My beard was pretty patchy, but it was fairly big and powerful. Chicks were a lot more flirty with me. I didn't make any moves because I am scared of women, but I think its a real thing.

OP's tricking all of us to get fat and grow ugly neckbeards, so he could scoop up all the chicks.

Well played op well played.

OP's tricking all of us to get fat and grow ugly neckbeards, so he could scoop up all the chicks.

Well played op well played.

:p Thanks for the responses guys. Im not going to gain anymore weight. I just wanted to say my intentions of this post weren't to brag on the internet. (Who would get kicks out of bragging in anonymity anyways? Or bragging in general.) I just wanted to say that perhaps if your not trying to hard it really makes all the difference.

Im not going to say I know exactly what women want. I dont know at all. Plus every girl is different. There is no formula to meeting girls. Being healthy and fit is important for other reasons as well. But following recent events I have to think that women aren't as shallow as I believed.

I guess i'll just keep being myself and trying to have real conversations. No matter what atmosphere im in. Think about the times you met girls you went on to have success with in one form or another. I bet alot of times you were introduced by a friend or you were at some event. You were at work. You probably engaged in a real conversation rather than the surface conversations most people enter into when in a bar or club. In the past I wasn't a douche about it but I was almost trying to sell myself like a salesman would a product. Hiding every flaw. Maybe it works best to have the confidence to present some of your flaws and not come off a shiny packaged wrapped product.

The beard maybe does that. WAR BEARDS!:icon_chee

Woman love to Fix men. They see you as broken and want to fix you. Use It .

I agree with you. Look at movies that appeal to women. They nearly always feature a good looking guy with some major flaw that makes them seem human rather then just magazine perfect. Aston Kutcher always plays this character in chick flicks.

Lol at people giving TS answers.reasons on why he's getting chicks with this.

Love your beard TS
Tranny-Minaj-__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1329517133768.jpg

Lol

so am i correct in assuming you've sold your soul to the devil?

Lol at people giving TS answers.reasons on why he's getting chicks with this.

Love your beard TS
Tranny-Minaj-__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1329517133768.jpg

Lol

ughh. Thanks for that photo. If your on here you might as well just trust people with a decent post build up. Running around to half of the threads of a personal nature and claiming that it's a lie really doesn't benefit anyone. I cant see how it's any fun either. I'd guess you had to google transvestites and scan for the beast you delivered to this thread. Unless you had it saved to the computer :icon_neut

As for the proof. Ask yourself if you would post pictures of someone you'd just slept with online? If I did that I would be a douchebag and then this thread takes on an entirely different dynamic. It would be me bragging online. That's not what im doing. I wanted to start a thread that discussed how we as men might try too hard to meet women. In doing that to extremes we just might be entering a mindset that hinder's or outright kill's our chances.

Also maybe someone will read this and be sort of down on their luck and realize that just when you think things wont get any better. They will!

We had some great posts and then a senior forum member shows up with a tranny picture. :icon_surp

Have some faith...im not telling you I cured cancer in my basement.

ughh. Thanks for that photo. If your on here you might as well just trust people with a decent post build up. Running around to half of the threads of a personal nature and claiming that it's a lie really doesn't benefit anyone. I cant see how it's any fun either. I'd guess you had to google transvestites and scan for the beast you delivered to this thread. Unless you had it saved to the computer :icon_neut

As for the proof. Ask yourself if you would post pictures of someone you'd just slept with online? If I did that I would be a douchebag and then this thread takes on an entirely different dynamic. It would be me bragging online. That's not what im doing. I wanted to start a thread that discussed how we as men might try too hard to meet women. In doing that to extremes we just might be entering a mindset that hinder's or outright kill's our chances.

Also maybe someone will read this and be sort of down on their luck and realize that just when you think things wont get any better. They will!

We had some great posts and then a senior forum member shows up with a tranny picture. :icon_surp

Have some faith...im not telling you I cured cancer in my basement.

You consider me a senior forum member:redface:. Lol I was just talking shit to the guys who thought they could give you a real answer for your situation. Tbh I could care less about you current or past situation with women, it is what it is. I'm actually in an oposite situation with women. I recently got PRK to get rid of my glasses for competing and getting in great shape. I'm turning more heads and getting more attentions from teh cuties.

Back