9 pounds of fat in a month and my first attempt at a beard=

Snowfist

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
sex with hot girls, girls asking for my number and the absolutely best first date ive ever been on. All in the past 2 weeks.

I was in top shape. Training 5 days a week. I couldnt get lucky to save my life. It was starting to get quite depressing. Then with the depression I started eating and put on 9 pounds of pure body fat and grew a pretty sad makeshift beard. Ever since that women have been all over me. Ranging from 8 to 10s.

WTF DOES THIS MEAN?! I was growing the beard for a bet but perhaps I should keep it??! I was planning on hitting the gym again but maybe cuddly is in right now?

Life sure has it's share of twists and turns!! :icon_lol: Just goes to show looks dont mean shit. Perhaps I came across as though I didnt care and thats because I figured no girl would be interested in me after my long fail streak and the weight gain. WEIRD

This ever happened to you fellas?

you're no Snowbro

bahaha. Im just baffled. Nothing makes sense anymore. I am not even talking to girls there running up to me at bars and clubs. I can eat all the cookies I want. I pray this continues. I will have the best life ever.

Do you by any change bear a striking resemblence to Zack Galifianakis?

Maybe you started smiling and enjoying life?

Weird tip: Girls like men who like themselves and are fun.

Weird tip 2: Don't give a shit. Girls like that.

Also 9 lbs is nothing.

I take a 9 lbs shit every morning. Good for you though! Keep it up, but dont become a fatty

You can thank Zack Galifianakas for that.

Good call. Forgo hygiene and self care to attract a few randoms with self-esteem issues.

You must also have the voice of an angel. Need pics of transformation of aesthetic warrior to fat, bearded lady killer IMO.

sex with hot girls, girls asking for my number and the absolutely best first date ive ever been on. All in the past 2 weeks.

I was in top shape. Training 5 days a week. I couldnt get lucky to save my life. It was starting to get quite depressing. Then with the depression I started eating and put on 9 pounds of pure body fat and grew a pretty sad makeshift beard. Ever since that women have been all over me. Ranging from 8 to 10s.

WTF DOES THIS MEAN?! I was growing the beard for a bet but perhaps I should keep it??! I was planning on hitting the gym again but maybe cuddly is in right now?

Life sure has it's share of twists and turns!! :icon_lol: Just goes to show looks dont mean shit. Perhaps I came across as though I didnt care and thats because I figured no girl would be interested in me after my long fail streak and the weight gain. WEIRD

This ever happened to you fellas?

In my opinion it's simply a reflection of your mindset. When you're working out specifically to impress the opposite sex, you're probably not in the "ultimate pussy attracting" mind set, but the second you stop caring, you exude self confidence, and anyone in the world is going to enjoy being around someone with confidence rather than someone without it. Especially chicks.

It's funny because I read a study that concluded that low body fat (low enough to see abs) was the only physical trait that a large percent of women agreed was attractive. Large muscles never even came into play. They also concluded that high testosterone didn't have this unseen magical effect and attract women like some believe, but a healthy immune system actually did. So yeah, large muscles don't actually do shit to attract chicks (generally speaking) so I wouldn't recommend packing on muscle specifically for the purpose of attracting women.

When you stop looking, that's when you find them.

Simple as that.

Beards, dude. I get hit on a lot when I have a big beard going, especially if I'm in the NW. Not sure how the mid west will be.

Sounds made up.

good job bro. I lost about 30 pounds and have been doing quite well with the wimminz. Not sure if I really look that much better or if I just have a lot more confidence.

Beards, dude. I get hit on a lot when I have a big beard going, especially if I'm in the NW. Not sure how the mid west will be.

Yup, chicks dig beards, at least here in the PNW.

In my opinion it's simply a reflection of your mindset. When you're working out specifically to impress the opposite sex, you're probably not in the "ultimate pussy attracting" mind set, but the second you stop caring, you exude self confidence, and anyone in the world is going to enjoy being around someone with confidence rather than someone without it. Especially chicks.

Came to say this. You don't give a shit about fuck anymore? That's hawt.

Kudos to you.

IMO it's the I-don't-give-a-shit-attitude.

You're Alpha in the eyes of women.

Also, try wearing a flannel-shirt with food stains, that would be magic.

Back