$88 million to fight Tenshin Nasukawa? Yeah right!

it what's you say

Lol @ you morons believing Conor made 100m from the Floyd fight too
he was the bum in the deal and got used by Dana/Showtime/Floyd

Almost every other outlet including Floyd is saying he made 9 million. The only source for the 10 billion yen is Tokyo Sports, a Japanese publication which is where your article is sourcing the information... What's more probable that the Japanese publication mistranslated 10 million dollars as 10 billion yen or that everyone else including Floyd is wrong?

You're doing the conversion the wrong way around, dumbass.
Elaborate please, I genuinely have no idea what you're on about?

Several sources, credible sources at that, were claiming that he'd make 88 million dollars. It appears that some people grew a brain cell or two and realized that it's total nonsense and Rizin would make nowhere near that for the event, never mind pay Floyd that.

Almost every other outlet including Floyd is saying he made 9 million. The only source for the 10 billion yen is Tokyo Sports, a Japanese publication which is where your article is sourcing the information... What's more probable that the Japanese publication mistranslated 10 million dollars as 10 billion yen or that everyone else including Floyd is wrong?

Fantastic, well there you go, he proved my point.

88 million is ridiculous.

Since when is Floyd known to lie or exaggerate about money?

That's something Conor McGregor does. Mayweather tends to be pretty honest about his paydays. He even posts checks on social media
Anyone who thinks he was making 9 figures to fight the likes of Andre Berto was smoking crack.

Fixed fight? Are you dumb?

Floyd is the greatest boxer of all time, fighting someone he greatly outsizes, in the first boxing match of their career.

It's like having a fight between DC and CM Punk and saying "Hey DC, we are thinking about fixing the fight so that you win." See how retarded the idea is?
Explain why it took him 10 rounds to knock Conor out then?

First, I love the DB Cooper avatar. Second, you demonstrated that the Bleacher Report is abysmally stupid. Third, why would Floyd need a fix in a boxing match against a non-boxer?
Maybe he didn't fix it, but Tenshin definitely took dives in that fight, I've watched thousands of fights and I know a dive when I see it.

The whole throwing in the towel too, hahahaha, come on son.

After Tenshin's next fight they need to have him say he doesn't fix fights and make excuses ("I am a kickboxer they took my greatest weapon", etc). Have him bring out the highest level Japanese boxer they can get their hands on in Mayweathers weight class and have him give some speech about defending the honor of Nippon.

Basically milk this for everything worth.

9 million was believable, but 88 million is absolutely hilarious and makes me doubt every single other Floyd payday, the guy is so full of shit it's unbelievable and he even lowered himself to fighting in a fixed fight for cash, and he's supposedly the greatest Boxer of all-time, haha.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...awa-projected-fight-outcome-prize-money-purse

Maybe it was a misprint (or intentional) that someone left out a decimal point. 8.8 is pretty close to 9.

Back