$88 million to fight Tenshin Nasukawa? Yeah right!

Fixed fight? Are you dumb?

Floyd is the greatest boxer of all time, fighting someone he greatly outsizes, in the first boxing match of their career.

It's like having a fight between DC and CM Punk and saying "Hey DC, we are thinking about fixing the fight so that you win." See how retarded the idea is?

Mayweather himself who exaggerates everything said he only got 9 million, so where does the 88 mill come from.

There are some conflicting stories however if Floyd says $9 million there is no way it could be $88 million. If anything he would do the figures the other way around.

Fixed fight? Are you dumb?

Floyd is the greatest boxer of all time, fighting someone he greatly outsizes, in the first boxing match of their career.

It's like having a fight between DC and CM Punk and saying "Hey DC, we are thinking about fixing the fight so that you win." See how retarded the idea is?
top 3 is a lock, like forever...SRR,Hank,Ali...in no order.

4sOiWZx.jpg

Why the fuck would they fix a BOXING match? Obviously not a fix and no reason to.If it was an mma match then yea

Lolwut. Everyone is saying 9 mil, which I think it is. And Floyd is a GOAT. He does what he wants.

What's next guys, like seriously?

How on earth am I supposed to believe that Floyd made $88 million to fight two minutes in a fixed bout against a kid from Japan, in a fucking Boxing match LOL!?

Firstly, how on earth could Rizin even make that sort of money from the event?

What would the gate have been, a few million perhaps?

9 million was believable, but 88 million is absolutely hilarious and makes me doubt every single other Floyd payday, the guy is so full of shit it's unbelievable and he even lowered himself to fighting in a fixed fight for cash, and he's supposedly the greatest Boxer of all-time, haha.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...awa-projected-fight-outcome-prize-money-purse

If it was fixed rizin would have made nasukawa win

No fixing fight was just total mismatch and nasukawa is undefeated fighter kickboxing not like he some bum lmao Floyd just that good

I feel like Floyd should have gave the kid kicks tho fuck it imagine mayweather throwing a. High kick to KO tension lmfao This site would shut down

Mayweather has earned the right to fight who he likes for whatever money he likes. He is one of, if not the GOAT in his sport.

What's next guys, like seriously?

How on earth am I supposed to believe that Floyd made $88 million to fight two minutes in a fixed bout against a kid from Japan, in a fucking Boxing match LOL!?

Firstly, how on earth could Rizin even make that sort of money from the event?

What would the gate have been, a few million perhaps?

9 million was believable, but 88 million is absolutely hilarious and makes me doubt every single other Floyd payday, the guy is so full of shit it's unbelievable and he even lowered himself to fighting in a fixed fight for cash, and he's supposedly the greatest Boxer of all-time, haha.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...awa-projected-fight-outcome-prize-money-purse
I don't think you can get Floyd to come out and watch for $9 million.

Floyd is a known liar and exaggerats everything, if he said he made $9mil than he most likely made half of that.

Dude is a tacky ass clown

The guy has literally show pictures of his paycheck. Unless you believe this checks are fake.

Floyd can really bring it when he wants to. The last time he looked this dominant was at wraslemania

Back