81 year old man joins gang as getaway driver out of loneliness

hGrAgVW.jpg

81 year old getaway driver that's a man that's seen some shit!

Sounds like a cool movie adaptation I would watch except let’s focus on how he becomes legitimate friends with the gang leader who wants to find him something to do and sells it to the gang by saying “it would be inconspicuous!”

"I though you said he was a Getaway Driver? What the fuck can he get away from?"

Why the fuck not, beats sitting at home watching jeapordy reruns and waiting to die.

Agreed, he’s almost certainly got a better life to look forward to now - free food & shelter, people to talk to. Frankly, I’ve never understood why more old timers don’t get involved in crime. They’ve usually got very little to lose, after all.

Unfortunately the prison rape thing is an american phenom really.

Buying a ticket already

It's not even an American phenom. It's something that rarely happens and almost all prisoners will never experience that issue. It's more an American Hollywood culture phenom than an American prison issue.

"I though you said he was a Getaway Driver? What the fuck can he get away from?"

Tyrone the mvp lmao

It's not even an American phenom. It's something that rarely happens and almost all prisoners will never experience that issue. It's more an American Hollywood culture phenom than an American prison issue.

I know

I was quoting main character from gta 4

Dude just said 'fvk it' and wanted to enjoy his last years with some action in his life.

That is actually pretty cool.

And its not as bad as they make it seem.
They were just attacking other drug dealers and he was just the driver.

He must've been watching Clint Eastwood latest movie

I wouldn't be surprised if the Muslim dudes where raping him out of white spite and being the old bloke is English be probably just accepted due to white guilt.

Back