81 year old man joins gang as getaway driver out of loneliness

very common(the reason for joining the gang) guys like that usually made very good criminals.

personally i planned to get myself in prison when older, free housing and healthcare.

very common(the reason for joining the gang) guys like that usually made very good criminals.

personally i planned to get myself in prison when older, free housing and healthcare.
Living in a gated community sounds nice.

Lol at trusting an old person to drive fast, old people don't belong on the road period.

Thug life.

PA-45306238-318x552.jpg

I love how the article has a tons of picture of the old dude. They must have done a photoshoot.

Why the fuck not, beats sitting at home watching jeapordy reruns and waiting to die.

I love how the article has a tons of picture of the old dude. They must have done a photoshoot.

I feel bad for the fucking guy. He looks like a nice grandpa. Hopefully he finds friends to play Bridge with in prison.

Lol at trusting an old person to drive fast, old people don't belong on the road period.

I would imagine that you don't want a getaway driver to be fast as much as you want him to not stand out to police and bystanders.

I think it's based on his appearance, not his Fast & Furious drifting skills. He doesn't look suspicious.

Daym, Terrence Stamp got old.

From Zod to sod(((

Back