Elections 81% of Dems Say They Will DEFINITELY NOT Vote For a Political Candidate Accused of Sexual Harassment

I love how there are now two completely separate threads from right wing posters arguing completely different points about how liberals or democrats would or wouldn’t vote for their candidates.

Complete BS. Most democrats voted for Clinton and most of them will vote for Biden. It's the independents and non-democrat lefties who may not show up to vote.

This hypocrisy angle against Biden and the Dems really has little impact....and you guessed it....because Trump. It really has no impact at all. You Trumpsters are so far up trumps bunghole that he can be best buds with Jefferey Epstein and still get a pass. Like literally partying with a known child molester and possibly molesting children himself getting a pass.

If you are an honest and self-respecting Democrat with principles who steadfastly refuses to be a hypocrite, please check in here so the WR can give you the recognition that you deserve!

If you ARE a lying #MeToo hypocrite (which is even worse than the Republicans who were actually being honest in the poll), you may identify yourself as such with the usual deflecting and whataboutism instead, to cover up the fact that you actually have no real principles when it comes to #BelieveAllWomen after all.

I love how there are now two completely separate threads from right wing posters arguing completely different points about how liberals or democrats would or wouldn’t vote for their candidates.

This hypocrisy angle against Biden and the Dems really has little impact....and you guessed it....because Trump. It really has no impact at all. You Trumpsters are so far up trumps bunghole that he can be best buds with Jefferey Epstein and still get a pass. Like literally partying with a known child molester and possibly molesting children himself getting a pass.

Thank you for checking in.

I'll make a separate list for your demographic in the OP later.

{<jimmies}

Politics does create unusual situations at times. This will be one of the more unusual situations I can imagine, with either to vote for Joe Biden or not. It does appear to me that Tara Reade is being honest. It does make me wonder if Joe Biden is a sex predator.

It will be interesting to see if that matters much with voters though come Nov.

I can remember when a white person coloring his/her face or black face was considered racist. One reporter for NBC I believe was even fired over discussing the hot topic. Then a picture of the Democrat Virginia governor was found in black face standing next to a person with a KKK outfit on. To my surprise, suddenly it was being reported that black face wasn't so racists after all.

Simply being accused of sexual harassment is already enough grounds for a political candidate to be disqualified, even if you agreed with their policies, said 81% of Democrats and 34% of Republicans.

56% of the dirty Republicans who believes in #DueProcess said they would still consider voting for a candidate who is accused but not convicted in the court of law, while only 16% the far more progressive Democrats who fully believes in the #BelieveAllWomen mantra would stoop that low.

In a few months when it's time to walk the walk, we will finally see how many honest people will actually lives up to their own moral standard for social justice, and how many dishonest people will be exposed to be every bit the shitty "for thee but not for me" hypocrites as the disgusting politicians in Washington.

If you are an honest and self-respecting Democrat with principles who steadfastly refuses to be a hypocrite, please check in here so the WR can give you the recognition that you deserve!

If you ARE a lying #MeToo hypocrite (which is even worse than the Republicans who were actually being honest in the poll), you may identify yourself as such with the usual deflecting and whataboutism instead, to cover up the fact that you actually have no real principles when it comes to #BelieveAllWomen after all.

_____

New poll shows that Republicans have become the party of #MeToo backlash
By Zack Beauchamp | Oct 3, 2018

F10_Candidates_Accused_of_Sexual_Harassment.png

A new poll is the latest evidence of a dramatic partisan breakdown over what to do about sexual assault allegations: A majority of Republicans are willing to support political candidates who face multiple accusations of sexual assault, while a vast majority of Democrats are not.

The poll, released on Wednesday morning by the nonpartisan Public Religion Research Institute, asked a representative sample of Americans this question: “If a political candidate has been accused of sexual assault by multiple people, would you still consider voting for them if you agreed with them on the issues, or would you definitely not vote for them?”

Fifty-six percent of Republicans said they would consider voting for a candidate who had been accused by multiple people; only 34 percent said they would not. By contrast, 81 percent of Democrats said they would not vote for such a candidate, and only 16 percent said they’d consider it.

What’s going here is a classic divide over social change. The Democratic Party, in keeping with its social credo, has fully embraced the #MeToo movement: both its leaders and rank-and-file members committing to the idea that sexual assault is underreported and that victims deserve to be heard.

So this poll helps explain why Republicans are going forward with Kavanaugh, sure. But it also explains the growing divide over gender and social change in the United States — with Democrats embracing shifting norms and the GOP fully embodying its role as the party of backlash.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...avanaugh-news-republicans-poll-sexual-assault

Assuming support for Republicans and Democrats is about 50/50, this means that a clear majority of US citizens would not vote for either candidate. Mhm.

Assuming support for Republicans and Democrats is about 50/50, this means that a clear majority of US citizens would not vote for either candidate. Mhm.

That's fine, a clear majority of Americans dont vote as it is.

Simply being accused of sexual harassment is already enough grounds for a political candidate to be disqualified, even if you agreed with their policies, said 81% of Democrats and 34% of Republicans.

56% of the dirty Republicans who believes in #DueProcess said they would still consider voting for a candidate who is accused but not convicted in the court of law, while only 16% the far more progressive Democrats who fully believes in the #BelieveAllWomen mantra would stoop that low.

In a few months when it's time to walk the walk, we will finally see how many honest people will actually lives up to their own moral standard for social justice, and how many dishonest people will be exposed to be every bit the shitty "for thee but not for me" hypocrites as the disgusting politicians in Washington.

_____

New poll shows that Republicans have become the party of #MeToo backlash
By Zack Beauchamp | Oct 3, 2018

F10_Candidates_Accused_of_Sexual_Harassment.png

A new poll is the latest evidence of a dramatic partisan breakdown over what to do about sexual assault allegations: A majority of Republicans are willing to support political candidates who face multiple accusations of sexual assault, while a vast majority of Democrats are not.

The poll, released on Wednesday morning by the nonpartisan Public Religion Research Institute, asked a representative sample of Americans this question: “If a political candidate has been accused of sexual assault by multiple people, would you still consider voting for them if you agreed with them on the issues, or would you definitely not vote for them?”

Fifty-six percent of Republicans said they would consider voting for a candidate who had been accused by multiple people; only 34 percent said they would not. By contrast, 81 percent of Democrats said they would not vote for such a candidate, and only 16 percent said they’d consider it.

What’s going here is a classic divide over social change. The Democratic Party, in keeping with its social credo, has fully embraced the #MeToo movement: both its leaders and rank-and-file members committing to the idea that sexual assault is underreported and that victims deserve to be heard.

So this poll helps explain why Republicans are going forward with Kavanaugh, sure. But it also explains the growing divide over gender and social change in the United States — with Democrats embracing shifting norms and the GOP fully embodying its role as the party of backlash.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...avanaugh-news-republicans-poll-sexual-assault

Lots of my Rep. friends said they didn't like Trump but he was better than Hilary. I'm not a fan of Biden, but I'll take him over Trump. Not much you can can do until we start getting better candidates. I'm not going to waste my vote making some silly moral statement by voting for a no-chance 3rd party.

Oh man, getting Democrats to backup up shit they been virtue signaling about for the past 2 years now that the shoe is on the other foot? Good luck.

Thats almost as bad as making them choose between a Muslim and a gay person.

That's fine, a clear majority of Americans dont vote as it is.

True and true.

About half of the American voters don't bother to vote these days because more often than not, the candidates offered by the biggest two parties are shit, and they are mentally conditioned to think that voting for anyone without a "D" or an "R" next to their name is a wasted vote, and their only choice is either eating dog shit or eating pig shit, which is factually false.

Nobody is forcing you to eat shit.

If you're voluntarily choosing to eat one type of shit because you think the aroma and taste is better than the other kind of shit, that is 100% your personal rationale.

If 25% of voters always vote for Democrats, 25% of voters always vote for Republicans, and the remaining 50% of disgusted voters try voting for the third guy instead of staying home, guess who would win?

I wish people would realize that channeling their vote to any other candidates would weaken the duopoly, but the brainwashing about the importance of nutritional values found in feces is strong, like this:

The problem with all this is when both contenders have been accused of sexual assault, as well as many other heinous crimes.
That aforementioned 81% ought to pick the lesser of two evils, according to whatever their perceptions may be.

All of you voting Green, Libertarian, or what not...you guys are wasted votes. Just stay home instead.

Not much you can can do until we start getting better candidates. I'm not going to waste my vote making some silly moral statement by voting for a no-chance 3rd party.

tumblr_oavl3d651K1qm9r2to1_500.jpg

Last edited:
True and true.

About half of the American voters don't bother to vote these days because more often than not, the candidates offered by the biggest two parties are shit, and they are mentally conditioned to think that voting for anyone without a "D" or an "R" next to their name is a wasted vote, and their only choice is either eating dog shit or eating pig shit, which is factually false.

If 25% of voters always vote for Democrats, 25% of voters always vote for Republicans, and the remaining 50% of disgusted voters try voting for the third guy instead of staying home, guess who would win?

I wish people would realize that channeling their vote to any other candidates would weaken the duopoly, but the brainwash is strong, like this:

tumblr_oavl3d651K1qm9r2to1_500.jpg

I like!

My post was cynical.

The problem with all this is when both contenders have been accused of sexual assault, as well as many other heinous crimes.
That aforementioned 81% ought to pick the lesser of two evils, according to whatever their perceptions may be.

All of you voting Green, Libertarian, or what not...you guys are wasted votes. Just stay home instead.

Or they'll end up picking the one (Trump) who does not have dementia (Biden).... l@nd0

I like!

My post was cynical.

I don't blame ya pal. They have done a masterful job getting people into that bizarre mindset for decades now.

I would advice all voters to read this Harvard study about our current political Duopoly, then they can decide whether they should continue eating (and even praising) their shit bowl of choice, knowing fully well it's stinks even before they force themselves to take the first bite.

Thank you for checking in.

I'll make a separate list for your demographic in the OP later.
What is this childishness? You setup a little got-ya'-post so later on you could quote posters who answered in any general way that disagrees with your assertion.

I've seen probably over a hundred threads like this in here and there is nothing clever or creative about them.

If you don't want to debate or deal with opposing views, don't post in a political forum.

Schumer calls Biden denial of Tara Reade assault allegation ‘sufficient’
By ANDREW DESIDERIO | 05/12/2020

Chuck Schumer said on Tuesday that Joe Biden’s denial of sexual-assault allegations is “sufficient,” indicating that the Senate’s top Democrat plans to stick with the party’s expected standard-bearer in the November presidential election.

The Senate minority leader’s comments continue a pattern of top Democrats standing by the former vice president amid claims from a former Senate staffer, Tara Reade, who alleges that Biden sexually assaulted her in the early 1990s. Biden has repeatedly denied Reade’s claims, and his allies in Congress aren’t wavering in their support.

“Before the #MeToo movement, women were not listened to who were telling what had happened to them. Since #MeToo, women are listened to,” Schumer (D-N.Y.) said in response to a question about whether he believes Reade’s allegations.

“Now I’ve heard Joe Biden’s explanation. I think it’s sufficient,” Schumer continued. “I think he will be a great candidate. I think he will be a great president. And I think he will help us take back the Senate.”

Democrats up and down the ballot have argued that Biden has appropriately responded to the allegations, even as they say Reade has the right to be heard and that her claims should be taken seriously and vetted thoroughly. Democratic Senate candidates in particular have stood by the former vice president, including those in tough races.

Democrats’ defenses of Biden have prompted withering criticism from Republicans who note that top Democrats — including Schumer and a handful of female senators who are being considered as Biden’s running mate — held a different view when then-Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was accused of sexual assault. Republicans have accused Democrats of a double standard and hypocrisy.

In a statement late Tuesday night, Reade’s attorney, Douglas Wigdor, slammed Schumer over his defense of Biden.

“Schumer’s comment is absolutely nonsensical as Biden hasn’t provided any explanation,” Wigdor said. “Is Schumer simply accepting Biden’s blanket denial? Seems like a complete double standard.”

Reade has said Biden should face consequences over the alleged assault and bow out of the presidential race.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/12/chuck-schumer-joe-biden-tara-reade-allegation-251939

Then I guess a 3rd party candidate wins this election. Biden is creepy and Trump admitted to purposely walking on nude chicks at a miss Teen pageant.
I also am sure Trump and Clinton have seen each other’s weiners probably spit roasting a chick Epstein supplied them. Both sides are hypocrites when it comes to sexual predators.
Another Presidential election with 2 terrible candidates. Two old men, one a crook/con man and other a career politician who lies slightly less than Trump.
Another election the Double Haters decide who wins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back