Elections 81% of Dems Say They Will DEFINITELY NOT Vote For a Political Candidate Accused of Sexual Harassment

The problem with all this is when both contenders have been accused of sexual assault, as well as many other heinous crimes.
That aforementioned 81% ought to pick the lesser of two evils, according to whatever their perceptions may be.

All of you voting Green, Libertarian, or what not...you guys are wasted votes. Just stay home instead.

Yes he needs to step down. Nobody serious who values women´s rights will vote for him it is a slap in the face to women´s rights and the MeTooMovement

Its funny that Democrats say they wont vote for a candidate accused of sexual assault but republicans who preach about Christianity and religion are so happy and glad to vote for a president that has been accused of over 20 sexual assaults in Trump. How full of shit we have found out they are with their bullshit of morality.

Modern day Conservatives are the biggest hypocrites that have ever lived.

I think they would have a problem if someone DIDNT sexually assault another person lol. Look at Roy Moore.

Its funny that Democrats say they wont vote for a candidate accused of sexual assault but republicans who preach about Christianity and religion are so happy and glad to vote for a president that has been accused of over 20 sexual assaults in Trump. How full of shit we have found out they are with their bullshit of morality.

Ugh. Just TDS. Sad for your affliction.

99% of that 81% is full of shit.

Can't say for the voters, but I will update the OP with the list of names of the honest Democrats in the WR who still held on to the principles they had during the Kavanaugh saga, as soon as they shows up and say they are against the alleged Biden the creepy finger-banging Senator the same way they are against the alleged Kavanaugh the drunken college serial gang-rapist.

I'm cautiously optimistic that with all the progressive thinkers in here, we would have less liars and hypocrites than the general population, but we'll see.

Last edited:
Can't say for the voters, but I will update the OP with the list of names of the honest Democrats in the WR who still held on to the principles they had during the Kavanaugh saga, as soon as they shows up and say they would object to Biden's nomination the same way they objected to Kavanaugh's.
C73-D5-D59-EB6-F-49-B7-8-F65-7-BB6239-C3-A4-A.png

The gift that keeps on giving.

Can't say for the voters, but I will update the OP with the list of names of the honest Democrats in the WR who still held on to the principles they had during the Kavanaugh saga, as soon as they shows up and say they are against the alleged Biden the creepy finger-banging Senator the same way they are against the alleged Kavanaugh the drunken college serial gang-rapist.

I'm cautiously optimistic that with all the progressive thinkers in here, we would have less liars and hypocrites than the general population, but we'll see.

American politics is a depressing shit show.

Biden's accuser should be heard and taken seriously. Her claim should be investigated as best as possible.

It's a fucking shame that
1. Rape claims are now just a political tool. 2. That the "movement" was hijacked.
3. The real victims are all the women who have survived sexual assault. A movement that was for them is becoming so poisonous that real victims will go back into silence out fear of being accused of lieing. That eventuality breaks my heart.

Last edited:
C73-D5-D59-EB6-F-49-B7-8-F65-7-BB6239-C3-A4-A.png

The gift that keeps on giving.

I've disabled the vote-changing option in that poll, after hearing whispers of people silently changing their votes after that thread was bumped with the list of hypocrites in Washington who jumped off the #MeToo boat.

Don't know why though, since there's no new evidence or witnesses since the NY Times dud that would compel in the WR to suddenly change their mind about Brett Kavanaugh and Christine Ford :)

Last edited:
I've disabled the vote-changing option in that poll, after hearing whispers of people silently changing their votes after that thread was bumped with the list of hypocrites in Washington who jumped off the #MeToo boat.

Don't know why though, since there's no new evidence or witnesses since the NY Times dud that would compel in the WR to suddenly change their mind about Brett Kavanaugh and Christine Ford :)

Try the way back machine maybe? It should have it snapshotted as it was back then

Try the way back machine maybe? It should have it snapshotted as it was back then

It's all good. This thread is to give recognition and respect to the honest people in the WR who remains true to their principles no matter which way the wind blows, rather than naming and shaming the flip-flopping hypocrites :)

Anyone can accuse anyone else of anything. In school I was accused of cheating on a test and I did not cheat. I remember learning that the school would not tell me who said I cheated. It was my first taste of how justice is often not. My mom was called in. I had several interviews. I retook the test and did better. It left me bitter. I was 13 when it happened and I am 40 now. It was a huge life lesson.
I take it you weren't the quarterback at your high school.

"by multiple people" and I would assume all of this is predicated upon a reasonable accusation, and not just someone going to a mic and saying so.

What's considered to be "reasonable" is completely subjective at this point, that's why consistency is the key to expose hypocrisy.

If someone previously found Christine Ford the Hero's rape accusations (sans any corroborating witnesses) against Kavanaugh to be more than credible and reacted with righteous fury against Kavanaugh the Rapist's nomination, they should have no problem standing by Tara Reade the Hero (and those who remember her telling them about it) and object to Biden the Rapist's nomination. Unless they are an utter and complete hypocrite.

My point is simple accusations don't mean shit.

Here's the problem with this position - Technically speaking, nothing short of a conviction or acquittal in a court of law really "means shit" relative to any he said/she said sexual assault claim.

History proves that, for example, police reports can be falsely filed by supposed victims and arrests can be made and trial dates set based on entirely fabricated allegations.

So to carry your position to its logical conclusion you would have to say you would support a candidate who had been arrested for rape and was facing trial - since until he was tried and all the evidence heard before a jury of his peers there is no way to know whether or not he is guilty or innocent of the charge.

Does this seem reasonable to you?

Back