80's Revival: Synthwave/Vapor/Future/Chillwave/Retro-Electro/Outrun/Etc.

Yeah, I know that these ain´t from 80´s but they are clearly inspired by them.

Yeah, I know that these ain´t from 80´s but they are clearly inspired by them.

That's okay no music in here is. It's a synth thread. Modern music inspired by the 80s heavily produced with digitized moogs etc.

In the first video is a band from my home country (Croatia) so the language could sound weird to the most of you but it´s a cool song none the less. The name of the song means "Before You" on english.

Last edited:

I'm calmer than you are dude :D. It's just that unless everybody uses spoiler tags these threads aren't even worth worth opening with this new format. Most users have it set to 40 posts per page combine that with the ability to post as many videos you want per post and it takes the page forever to load. Spoiler tags should be a common courtesy for video threads

Favorite tracks that I can think of so far

Last edited:
Pre-order this ish now!!

Anything with Power Glove in it I'm going to dig. You dig?

Check out Dance with the Dead's new album uploaded on YT. Late posting it. The Horizon track is my standout track on this album. Put that on at night while driving. Amazing. It will put you in a trance.

Favorite tracks that I can think of so far

Interesting. Someone used the same clip for one of Lorn's tracks.. Different vibe with different type of electronic music.

Last edited:

Go for a drive.. some bomb ass OutRun

Hey, this is some great shit.

Can anyone link like a mix or album that has lots of female vocals in it?

TIA

Back