800 dead babies found in septic tank

qft

minimal facts so far, and most people here have already formed some opinion, lol

That's the point I was making and also that even if they did it, it doesn't mean all of religion is evil.

You managed to take my comment for exactly what it was attacking.

This, we need all the facts.

Like if they found 800 dead babies in Woody Allen's basement, we would still need more evidence. There are many ways 800 dead babies may end up in someone's property and the vast majority of them are legitimate. So people jumping to conclusions are haters.

Nah man. I would be on board with the people saying "Hey, Woody Allen likely killed all those babies!" But the problem is, there would be this other group of people who when they were little, they had a bad movie experience so now they hate all actors as a whole. These misled and childish people would be claiming "Hey, Woody Allen likely killed all those babies so all actors must be evil!"

Can you see the difference?

How was this done in the name of religion? It seemed to be a thing they were trying to keep hidden.

Judging by the catholic church's past....I wouldn't doubt it. But hey that house might of been home to a crazy mad "doctor", never know

completely wrong.

2,000 children in the same home were also secretly experimented on
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Now it's at its best.

There were similar things happening through orphanages in Canada. They would take them and put them in psych wards for no reason other than to experiment on them.

There is seedy shit like this all over the place, they just don't like talking about it too much.

Truly a seed of evil that runs throughout history.

I would expect nothing less from the whore of babylon.

It's like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

The white pope that everyone sees and is the good face, and the black pope (Jesuit) that does all the bad shit behind the scenes.

The Vatican and Catholics are just creepy. They believe you have to go to Church to talk to God, obviously a power scheme. And they worship other randoms lol. Satanists

y113qix2vatican.jpg

^ lol

This, we need all the facts.

Like if they found 800 dead babies in Woody Allen's basement, we would still need more evidence. There are many ways 800 dead babies may end up in someone's property and the vast majority of them are legitimate. So people jumping to conclusions are haters.

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

The Catholic Church is clearly a disaster of enormous proportions.

That's the point I was making and also that even if they did it, it doesn't mean all of religion is evil.

You managed to take my comment for exactly what it was attacking.

wait what?

qft = quoted for truth

if I understand you I think you think I meant quit fucking talking lol

What's the difference between a septic tank full of bowling balls and a septic tank full of dead babies?

...you can use a pitchfork on the dead babies.

Nah man. I would be on board with the people saying "Hey, Woody Allen likely killed all those babies!" But the problem is, there would be this other group of people who when they were little, they had a bad movie experience so now they hate all actors as a whole. These misled and childish people would be claiming "Hey, Woody Allen likely killed all those babies so all actors must be evil!"

Can you see the difference?

The Catholic Church is evil, though. Demonstrably so.

Before we all get crazy jumping to conclusions, as far as I can tell there's no evidence of foul play or murder here. Probably illegal burial of bodies, but they very well could have been natural deaths.

Also, before we string up the evil catholics, these places were just about the only people willing to take orphans and single mothers in. The nuns probably were wicked ****s that had no way to provide a decent home to these kids, but at least they were taking the kids that nobody else wanted, and some would get adopted and find a decent home.

just stop it! if you dont want to jump to conclusions, go find an obama thread to do that in! when it comes to religion we will absolutely jump to conclusions and just say its horrible and make some pedo jokes.

wait what?

qft = quoted for truth

if I understand you I think you think I meant quit fucking talking lol

Oh? Do some people use that abbreviation as "quit fucking talking"? If not, I have misinterpreted quite a few people on here

Oh? Do some people use that abbreviation as "quit fucking talking"? If not, I have misinterpreted quite a few people on here

Maybe so, I guess you'd have to gauge the rest of their post. Mine was quoted for truth though!

I'm a recovering Catholic and stories like these awaken the superstitious side of me.

The idea I get is summarized by scenes in 2 movies.

1. The Usual Suspect

Verbal Kint: "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exits".

and

2. Constantine:

John Constantine: Detective. What if I told you that God and the devil made a wager, a kind of standing bet for the souls of all mankind?

Angela Dodson: I'd tell you to stay on your meds.

John Constantine: Humor me. No direct contact with humans. That would be the rule. Just influence. See who would win.

Angela Dodson: Okay, I'm humoring you. Why?

John Constantine: Who knows. Maybe just for the fun of it. No telling.

Angela Dodson: Oh, so it's fun? It's fun when a man beats his wife to death? It's fun when a mother drowns her own baby? And you think the devil is responsible? People are evil, Mr. Constantine. People.

John Constantine: You're right. We're born capable of terrible things, but then sometimes something else comes along and gives us just the right nudge.

Angela Dodson: Well, this has been real educational, but... I don't believe in the devil.

John Constantine: You should. He believes in you.

Has any organization or revelation done more to stigmatize the idea of God and religion than the actions of the Catholic Church? Rape, torture, experimentation, corruption, murder, molestation...The Church is not the Word, the Church is the people. Why are the people who commit such atrocities attracted to an organization that follows the teachings of Jesus Christ? And how do they rise into influential and protected positions?

I'm not saying the Catholic Church is Satanic, but I wonder -- when the superstitious part of me thinks about this stuff -- if Satan has influence the undermining of The Church...

Back