80 year old man marries 12 year old girl

be like Mohammad. Muslims are fucking barbarians. and I am gonna treat all Muslims like that until there are widespread Muslim protests and condemnation of such behavior. before that, they are all fucking complicit in this bullshit.
Or you'll just post something on a messageboard and go back to scratching your ass in front of the television.

Or you'll just post something on a messageboard and go back to scratching your ass in front of the television.
what? I dont even... did you just randomly picked a post to reply with your random bullshit?

Hi dip$hit.

It wouldn't surprise me if you find pleasure in ja*king off to pictures of underage children.

Hope to God you don't have children.

Go fu*k yourself

hi LogicalInasanity,

lol. i'm definitely sure you'd be surprised to know what i do for a living.

at any rate, its unfortunate you feel the need to address me in such a manner.

its been a great day outside, and i hope you're having a good one.

- IGIT

hi LogicalInasanity,

lol. i'm definitely sure you'd be surprised to know what i do for a living.

at any rate, its unfortunate you feel the need to address me in such a manner.

its been a great day outside, and i hope you're having a good one.

- IGIT

your nice guy, child pedo act won't work on me jag off...

Kindly go fu*k yourself. I talk to you like this because you are making excuses for child pedophilia. people like you deserve no respect.

Nobody is perturbed bc it doesnt happen in the US, legal or not. Its not socially acceptable

In converse, its a pervasive and acceptable part of Islamic society.

Beyond a false equivalency

hi again Hunter,

i never said it was socially acceptable to have child brides here in the US, i merely said it was legally acceptable.

- IGIT

Kindly go fu*k yourself. I talk to you like this because you are making excuses for child pedophilia. people like you deserve no respect.

hi again Logical!

i don't know what "jag off" means - and i take a dim view of child pedophilia (is there any other kind of pedophilia?).

at any rate, its legally acceptable for one to have a child bride (that is to say, someone under the age of 18) in the United States....and apparently, that's ok with you.

- IGIT

I find his use of false equivalence arguments pretty surprising, I didn't expect it from him. This is more of a seiger type of argument.

I find his use of false equivalence arguments pretty surprising, I didn't expect it from him. This is more of a seiger type of argument.

exactly right.

I mean, you have to be a first class scum bag to make such a moral equivalency argument on that level.

@IGIT , if you work around children, I pity their parents.

exactly right.

I mean, you have to be a first class scum bag to make such a moral equivalency argument on that level.

I think it's more, you people focus on the symptoms and are too cowardly to talk about the source of these types of issues.

Like everything else

I think it's more, you people focus on the symptoms and are too cowardly to talking about the source of these types of issues.

LOL...

more like rather perverted pieces of $hit like yourself, relate to these scumbags because of your own perversions, so you make excuses for them.

I don't believe modern/moderate Muslims think this correct. Would like to hear what they have to say.

LOL...

more like rather perverted pieces of $hit like yourself, relate to these scumbags because of your own perversions, so you make excuses for them.

You're probably right.

It probably has nothing to do with centuries of squalor and oppression and lack of education.

Not a damn thing.

I just think fucking kids is great.

exactly right.

I think there is a little bit of him talking past everybody. He's wrong here, but I suspect that if you could sit down and have a conversation that didn't take place on a forum, you could find some common ground that is not possible with other apologists. I could be wrong, but it's what I suspect.

It's like people don't realize the fact that people do evil is not the point at hand, it's the fact that they do evil because they are following an ideology. Finding Christians that do evil while they blatantly ignore the teaching's of Christ is not comparable to Muslims who do evil while they enthusiastically emulate Muhammad. I just don't think they understand the point being made about these antithetical ideologies.

hi dontsnitch,

i'm not making any kind of equivalence here at all, though.

all i've pointed out is that in the United States, one can marry as young as 13 (New Hampshire), with a court order.

in Georgia, you can be 16 - no court order or parental consent is even needed.

what i'm saying is, its legally acceptable to have a child bride in the United States....and no move has been made to amend this legislation.

i worked in the advertising and fashion industry years ago when i lived up in NYC, and to be honest, i found the sexualization of children to be de rigueur. very much embraced by the masses from sea to shining sea.

add to that the reality that having a bride who is a minor seems to be legal in many states across the country, and i find this chest puffing about how evil "they" are to be kind of amusing in its hypocrisy. i'm not angry about it or anything, but i do find it strange.

a better tact to follow would be to clean up our own house, and then proceed (if you must) to hurl your stones.

i kind of get that the main thrust of this thread is for each of you to affirm to one another that Muslims are monsters, and i suppose i'm ruining everyone's fun.

sorry.

- IGIT

hi dontsnitch,

i'm not making any kind of equivalence here at all, though.

all i've pointed out is that in the United States, one can marry as young as 13 (New Hampshire), with a court order.

in Georgia, you can be 16 - no court order or parental consent is even needed.

what i'm saying is, its legally acceptable to have a child bride in the United States....and no move has been made to amend this legislation.

i worked in the advertising and fashion industry years ago when i lived up in NYC, and to be honest, i found the sexualization of children to be de rigueur. very much embraced by the masses.

add to that the reality that having a bride who is a minor seems to be legal in many states across the country, and i find this chest puffing about how evil "they" are to be kind of amusing in its hypocrisy.

a better tact to follow would be to clean up our own house, and then proceed (if you must) to hurl your stones.

i kind of get that the main thrust of this thread is for each of you to affirm to one another that Muslims are monsters, and i suppose i'm ruining everyone's fun.

sorry.

- IGIT

You can't see the forest for the trees. You compared Alabama to the Middle East because of their consent laws. No honest conversation can start like this.

Islam is a dangerous ideology that is stuck in the 6th century and is in desperate need for reformation. Christianity already underwent a reformation. Once you acknowledge that, I'm willing to hear you out, but not until then.

Islam is a dangerous ideology that is stuck in the 6th century and is in desperate need for reformation. Christianity already underwent a reformation. Once you acknowledge that, I'm willing to hear you out, but not until then.

hi again dontsnitch,

i gotta bounce soon, meeting my GF to go to the movies, so i gotta make this response brief.

i don't think any ideology is inherently dangerous or evil - i have had too many Muslim clients in the past that seem no different from you or i (except i don't think they followed MMA) for me to believe that.

alot of it comes down to the interpretation of said ideologies.

that's just my take on it.

gotta go, hope to talk more later.

- IGIT

hi again dontsnitch,

i gotta bounce soon, meeting my GF to go to the movies, so i gotta make this response brief.

i don't think any ideology is inherently dangerous or evil - i have had too many Muslim clients in the past that seem no different from you or i (except i don't think they followed MMA) for me to believe that.

alot of it comes down to the interpretation of said ideologies.

that's just my take on it.

gotta go, hope to talk more later.

- IGIT

Enjoy your date night. I look forward to a future conversation.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back