80 MILLION...the amount of $ Conor is making for this Cowboy fight

I'm pretty sure that 80 million dollar estimate is for the fight along with all the promo stuff he's doing and proper 12 stuff and who the eff knows what else.

Even than it wouldn't be close to half of 80 million. This is just Conor doing what he does and desperately trying to be the Floyd of MMA

B-b-but Khabib runs the UFC now.

Haters on suicide watch right now.

giphy.gif

The Khabib love him or hate him he is P4P

Long live Colby!

Will double his net worth haha

I honestly do think he will likely make 30 plus though

The card is rubbish, so all the money will go to him

It's been reported that his fight purse is 5 million. He'll get a little Reebock spiff and could get some fight bonuses. But, that still gets nowhere near 80 million. It's also a known fact that there are no longer ppv points with the ESPN+. So, where's all this extra money coming from? I call BS until proven otherwise.

I don't believe that either. Conor is pretty much carrying this card on his own, be interested to know how many PPV buys this card will draw.

A bit over 160 pounds and 80 million dollars for this fight.

tenor.gif

The payperview alone isn't likely to make 80 million. No way Mcnuggets is making that much.

He's trying to play like he's a Mayweather level draw with leverage to make that kind of money, but he's not. Nowhere near it.

I made $198 milion yesterday. I said that so you have to believe me

What a crock of crap.

I'd say with PPV points (if that's still a thing with ESPN deal), he can probably bring in 8-10 million. That might be high too.
There are no longer any ppv points. UFC gets a flat fee from ESPN no matter what the total buys is. This has been widely reported was even given as the reason the Lesnar-Cormier fight fell through. When Brawk found that he wouldnt get a bunch of money just for driving up the ppv buys, he said screw it.

People are underestimating how important this fight is for ESPN+.

Why?

He’s come with a projection of a figure (and stated it as fact) that doubles his earnings for his one red panty night when he shared a ring with Floyd Mayweather. This fight is tiny in comparison.

It's not lying if you have a estimated range of possible numbers of all your revenues associated with that night and the bump you'll get off of it and say you could make the absolute maximum rather than saying the lower end or more likely end.

Misleading sure, but not lying.

That’s more than Dana makes an year off ufc

Lmao zero chance this is true. Maybe a mil or two. This card isn’t even being promoted hard. Will be surprised if it does more than 700k views.

Big number, of course he's only estimated and with that said, athletes that are very promotion based will always estimate higher. We don't know much about Conor's contract and deal for this fight, I am sure it's very complicated with several factors that go beyond his base salary and PPV.

We know if he's getting a 5 million base. We know he's gonna get a PPV % and usually Conor makes 80-90% of his pay from PPV. We know he's got the deal with the UFC to have Proper 12 as an official sponsor in UFC events. Conor also just released the new Reebok sneaker so he has his own deal with Reebok. And he's got the deal with Monster Engergy Drink. When he fights there are specific pay outs he gets from those sponsors.

Who knows if its 80 million. But all factors included I am sure he's getting a hefty payday.

Back