80 MILLION...the amount of $ Conor is making for this Cowboy fight

Just told Ariel this. He only made around 50 million vs Khabib. Wow...

LMAO
Lying out his ass again, there is no way in hell UFC would give him their entire profit for the show.

Mexican Pesos, sure Conrado.

I'm sure he's making the most anyone can make but 80 million doesn't sound right.

Maybe 10-15 guaranteed + PPVs ?

If you add the sponsorship money + whiskey sales maybe 20-25 total ?

Which is still A LOT of money.

I'm sure he'll make close to 80 in the Khabib rematch or the Masvidal fight if it happens but I don't see it vs Cowboy.

It seems that the guaranteed purse was $5mill for Conor, which makes way more sense, considering the history of UFC purses.

I mean, the number's obviously ridiculous for a UFC purse payout. But people are forgetting that Conor signed a deal before the Khabib fight that made Proper 12 a UFC sponsor for all of his fights.

So without knowing his exact wording, I'd be inclined to say he very likely is including in his estimate the revenue of additional Proper 12 sales, his purse, PPV points, and other business ventures he has, plus the impact the exposure will have for the rest of the year, and saying in total he could make upwards to $80M off of the one 1 fight.

There's no way he's claiming Jan 18 he gets $80M, but I could believe his calculations could say that based off Jan 18's fight he'll make up to $80M. With 80 obviously being the absolutely highest end of the range.

Last edited:
People don't understand that PPV headliners make more than what the reported salaries are. Conor made $27 million from his fights (not including endorsements) in 2016 according to Forbes, and this was before he boxed Floyd. And if you look up what was reported he was only getting $1 million a fight. That being said I highly doubt he's getting $80 million. That's about what he got for the Mayweather fight.
He fought 3 times in 2016, so that's $9 million/fight with huge PPV numbers at the peak of his popularity. He isn't getting almost 10x that amount after several losses for a non-title fight without much hype for it and waning popularity.

he is straight up lying. LOL
Agreed. No way stinky is making $80 million for this fight.

The sellout gate was $10 million. Let's say the PPV does 1 million buys (which it won't even come close), but lets say it does. Thats $65 million.

So off the Gate and PPV the UFC is making $75 million. Now I know there is advertising revenue and closed circuit. But Does anyone really believe that Conor is going to get paid $5 million more than the combined Gate and PPV revenue?

He didn't made half of this against Mayweather...

I mean, the number's obviously ridiculous for a UFC purse payout. But people are forgetting that Conor signed a deal before the Khabib fight that made Proper 12 a UFC sponsor for all of his fights.

So without knowing his exact wording, I'd be inclined to say he very likely is including in his estimate the revenue of additional sales to his purse, PPV points, and other business ventures he has, and saying in total he could make $80M

Sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one.

He‘s lying. Probably because he has a very casual fan base who are more into the ‘Mac-Life’ thing and buying his cheap whisky than his fights.

Definitely lying though.

Sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one.

He‘s lying. Probably because he has a very casual fan base who are more into the ‘Mac-Life’ thing and buying his cheap whisky than his fights.

Definitely lying though.

I doubt he's lying.

Just saying the absolutely highest end of the range his financial team is estimating, rather than the low or likely ends.

B-b-but Khabib runs the UFC now.

Haters on suicide watch right now.

giphy.gif

conor lies alot you know that right.

<YeahOKJen>

Try again without the zero...

I really doubt that number too. I would believe 1 to 3 million each. I don’t think they have ever released actual payout numbers. They are a private company and don’t have to.

I'm sure he's making the most anyone can make but 80 million doesn't sound right.

Maybe 10-15 guaranteed + PPVs ?

If you add the sponsorship money + whiskey sales maybe 20-25 total ?

Which is still A LOT of money.

I'm sure he'll make close to 80 in the Khabib rematch or the Masvidal fight if it happens but I don't see it vs Cowboy.

you talking about the other ginger!! Canelo?? Right?? No ufc fighters makes that much. Not even close.

Its a lot of advertising for proper12, and he has some big endorsements with other companies im sure. If you add up all the revenue he might clear 80.

I doubt he's lying.

Just saying the absolutely highest end of the range his financial team is estimating, rather than the low or likely ends.

Why?

He’s come with a projection of a figure (and stated it as fact) that doubles his earnings for his one red panty night when he shared a ring with Floyd Mayweather. This fight is tiny in comparison.

I'm pretty sure that 80 million dollar estimate is for the fight along with all the promo stuff he's doing and proper 12 stuff and who the eff knows what else. This is Conor McGregor we're talking about....he is the UFC and ESPN's MMA cash cow. Y'all calm down. Dana ain't cutting him a check for 80 mill.

Back