80 million in 40 seconds

He easily could have including all the sponsorships, gate, ppv, ESPN+ sale

I'm guessing closer to 40-50 mill.
I’m guessing closer to 20-25mil imo, I think Luke said his biggest official payout before was around 8-10 milli

what sponsors since reebok is the only allowed one

Only during fight week. The rest of the year they can have what ever sponsors (almost) they like.
How ever I have not seen (not that I looked) any sponsor plug by Conor.
I have a hard time believing him getting +20mil with out a word or appearance.

Yeah, and also Conor makes one billion trillion on his whiskey.

Probably UFC's revenue from that weak ass event was about 80-100 million. Take away fighter pay, take away cable operators cut, take away tax and all that stuff - UFC will probably pocket 40-50 mil max. Out of that Conor could get 10%, which I doubt, so he is getting about 8-10 mil with all included.

That's more than good money, yes. But lol at that 80 million figure.
I'd be surprised if Connor made more than 80 million of that. He clearly has other investors who will have had taken a large chunk of the dividends. Hell, given how unapologetically he was promoting the whiskey brand during this card, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Dana was one of the investors.

anybody who believes he is making 80 mill from this fight is an idiot

who knows how much money he really made, but what can't be denied, is that he did a ton for his brand and sponsors with that performance. that was fucking impressive, you have to admit.

Only during fight week. The rest of the year they can have what ever sponsors (almost) they like.
How ever I have not seen (not that I looked) any sponsor plug by Conor.
I have a hard time believing him getting +20mil with out a word or appearance.

then link to one of his ads. Love how sherdoggers just make crap up. No one is going to sponsor a guy accused of rape and assaulting an old man. Even Ireland has turned on him.

I'd be surprised if Connor made more than 80 million of that. He clearly has other investors who will have had taken a large chunk of the dividends. Hell, given how unapologetically he was promoting the whiskey brand during this card, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Dana was one of the investors.

did you miss the ads on the mat. Proper 12 paid for ad space

did you miss the ads on the mat. Proper 12 paid for ad space
I don't think they did, if I recall correctly the Proper 12 in cage advertisements were a stipulation he had put into his last contract in exchange for excepting the 3 million as his guaranteed purse.

then link to one of his ads. Love how sherdoggers just make crap up. No one is going to sponsor a guy accused of rape and assaulting an old man. Even Ireland has turned on him.

Dude..READ "How ever I have not seen (not that I looked) any sponsor plug by Conor"
I said fighters are allowed to have sponsors outside Reebok.
I never said Conor made any money from sponsors...
and I said I have a hard time believing people claiming he made 20Mil from sponsors from this fight...

Back