80 DWTCS fights have led to over 50 UFC contracts

This quote is the best part imo "I usually know every fighter before they even compete in the UFC and soon i'll be one of those annoying members that post "who" all the time" Why would you know everyone before they enter the UFC and now suddenly due to the contender series you dont know people outside the UFC?

I was making a joke as you should notice with the "annoying member" part,.This should be obvious.

Do you know what next year looks like compared this year # of events wise?
Think they broke it down in the ESPN deal thread. I can't remember the tally.

Again im gonna ask you, name some people they should not have signed. You keep posting the same thing but not specifically saying who you would have passed on this season.

Steven Peterson- lost and still got in. just plodding forward and blocking punches with his face. Simple local circuit brawler.
Matt Basette- He's getting old unfortunately and is very slow. Also if you lose to Peterson you should be cut asap.
Austin Arnett- he lost on DWTNCS and still got in as late replacement. He sucks, that's it.

For the guys from second season, i guess we need to wait till they fight to see.

Ok so it's one season per year. 1 in 2017, 2nd in 2018 etc.

It's all kind of moot point anyway as there's probably going to be a lot of them.There's one in Brazil tomorrow,Friday and Saturday,three in a row.Who knows how many they'll be doing.

Last edited:
Ok, c'mon, we all know what this show is about.

It's a hype machine for guys Dana already wants in the UFC. It should be called Muscular Black Dude Tuesday Night Hype Series.
I'd watch that show

I wonder what they mean by "contract". I mean, why not sign everyone if there fighting for peanuts?

Let them sign bro.

Beside the show has Dana White name on it... so he will continue it. After all the only thing bigger than Darren Till off season is Danas ego.

Steven Peterson- lost and still got in. just plodding forward and blocking punches with his face. Simple local circuit brawler.
Matt Basette- He's getting old unfortunately and is very slow. Also if you lose to Peterson you should be cut asap.
Austin Arnett- he lost on DWTNCS and still got in as late replacement. He sucks, that's it.

For the guys from second season, i guess we need to wait till they fight to see.
Besette and Peterson weren't signed after there fights on the series. Peterson fought for LFA after and picked up a win. Bessette was short notice iirc.

All you do is make prospects from it fight each other then you get a super prospect that can make you money

Dana is a genius(at least at fight promoting)
And you make it a sanctioned pro fight, so the other guy you don't sign takes the loss and hurts his stock with your competitors.

"watered down" cards are a fallacy. You can just choose not to watch a card when it's headlined by barely ranked fighters and watch the good cards.

<{MindBrown}>

Watered down cards are a fallacy because you don't have to watch them??

That's like saying "ugly girls don't exist because you don't have to date them".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back