8 UFC Superfights That Could Happen in 2015

Fighter123

Brown Belt
Reaction score
According to a recent article on BleacherReport.com, there are eight UFC superfights that "could happen" in 2015.

Here is their list:

1) Brock Lesnar vs. Fedor Emelianenko
2) Anderson Silva vs. Georges St-Pierre
3) Ben Askren vs. Robbie Lawler (or Johny Hendricks)
4) T.J. Dillashaw vs. Demetrious Johnson
5) Anthony Pettis vs. Jose Aldo
6) Jon Jones vs. Chris Weidman
7) Ronda Rousey vs. Cris "Cyborg" Justino
8) Cain Velasquez vs. Jon Jones

Certainly some of the "possible" superfights are more far-fetched than others, but which fight (or fights) do you think has the greatest likelihood of actually occurring, and which fight (or fights) -- regardless of likelihood of occurring -- would you most like to see?

Your thoughts?

Askren vs anyone is not a superfight lol

That's a terrible list, even for Bleacherreport.

Also ive given up on GSP vs Silva ever happening.

idk Bork vs Fedor would be sweet too, but other than that i agree

I don't have any faith of that fight happening in the UFC. I could see that happening in Bellator, as crazy as it sounds because Scott Coker has a better relationship with Fedor, than Dana White does. Unless the UFC spends whatever they can to make it happen. Fedor should get at least 5 million per fight...at least.

Brock vs Cro Cop could now be a possibility

Nth'ing that anything with Askren in it can't possibly be a super fight.

list sucks - i don't see any of those fights happening in 2015.

According to a recent article on BleacherReport.com, there are eight UFC superfights that "could happen" in 2015.

Here is their list:

1) Brock Lesnar vs. Fedor Emelianenko
2) Anderson Silva vs. Georges St-Pierre
3) Ben Askren vs. Robbie Lawler (or Johny Hendricks)
4) T.J. Dillashaw vs. Demetrious Johnson
5) Anthony Pettis vs. Jose Aldo
6) Jon Jones vs. Chris Weidman
7) Ronda Rousey vs. Cris "Cyborg" Justino
8) Cain Velasquez vs. Jon Jones

Certainly some of the "possible" superfights are more far-fetched than others, but which fight (or fights) do you think has the greatest likelihood of actually occurring, and which fight (or fights) -- regardless of likelihood of occurring -- would you most like to see?

Your thoughts?

1316713879_castle_reaction.gif

nope, doubt it will ever happen, superfights rarely come to fruition for some reason

None of those will happen, although if New York finally opens up to MMA a Jones/Velasquez superfight headlining the first card at Madison Square Garden would be really tempting to put together.

Back