8 Reasons Everyone Hates Vegans

fredo64**

White Belt
Reaction score
1. They credit their vegan diet for their health, wellness and energy.
Who needs to drink green juices and smoothies to be healthy? Can

CubxQ6W.gif

This condescending, self-righteous and factually incorrect thread should be reason #1.

man that was funny !
started laughing out loud at work.

Ahh vegans. There is one reason and one reason only why people really hate vegans: They are a bunch of loud obnoxious, preachy asshats. No-one gives a fuck what you eat, just shut up and stop being so judgmental about the food choices of others.

The old saying rings true. How do you know if someone is a vegan? Don't worry, they'll tell you.

P.S never date a vegan... no matter how hot they are, it's not worth it.

Ahh vegans. There is one reason and one reason only why people really hate vegans: They are a bunch of loud obnoxious, preachy asshats. No-one gives a fuck what you eat, just shut up and stop being so judgmental about the food choices of others.

The old saying rings true. How do you know if someone is a vegan? Don't worry, they'll tell you.

P.S never date a vegan... no matter how hot they are, it's not worth it.

You know what I dislike as much as vegans though? People who needlessly necrobump threads in an attempt to start a pointless argument (and in the wrong sub-forum, to boot!)

If you are a vegan and do crossfit, which do you talk about first?

I'm going to eat some bacon now to purify myself

This condescending, self-righteous and factually incorrect thread should be reason #1.

Well played sir! I actually think you've nailed reasons 1-8. You get my vote for post of the year so far :)

Back