8 fighters national teams

But to Russians want them?

There's definitely a sizable, racist percentage of Slavic Russians that want a nationalist Slavic Russia but I wouldn't say the majority feels that way since:
1. Many ethnic Russians are patriotic rather than nationalistic
2. Many ethnic Russians have Caucus/Asian ancestry or family ties (through marriage) themselves

Interesting. china is ranked #138, it's much more homogeneous than the USA. This means that the "divide and conquer" strategy that the US is trying to do against china will not work.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_..._level#List_based_on_Alesina_et_al's_analysis

It definitely could work because China's ethnic minorities have their own lands they're historically tied to.

The reason China is ranked so low on that list because the Han Chinese population is so huge (making up 90%+ of the population) but more than 1/2 of Chinese land is historically tied to other ethnic groups.

An ambassador for each division. Which will be the results between countries?

America:
Cormier - Jones - Cannonier - Covington - Gaethje - Max - Sterling - Benavidez

Russia + Dagestan + Chechnya - for the sake of the arguments, let''s put them together:
Oleinik - Nemkov - Akhmedov - Chimaev - Khabib - Zabit - Yan - Askarov

Result:
America 4 - 4 Russia

Brazil:
JDS - Mareta - Costa - Burns - Do Bronx - Barboza - Moraes - Figueiredo

Result:
America 3 - 5 Brazil

Result:
Brazil 5 - 3 Russia

Nigeria, Japan, England are worth to participate in this competition. Maybe Australia.
Cormier-Oleinyk-JDS= Cormier
Jones-Nemkov-Marreta=Jones
Cannonier-Akhmedov-Costa= Costa
Covington-Chimaev-Burn= Burns
Gaethje-Khabib-Barboza= Khabib
Max-Zabit-(moraes?)= Max
Benavidez-Askarov-Figueiredo= Fig

Result: 3(usa)-3(br)-1(rus).

There's definitely a sizable, racist percentage of Slavic Russians that want a nationalist Slavic Russia but I wouldn't say the majority feels that way since:
1. Many ethnic Russians are patriotic rather than nationalistic
2. Many ethnic Russians have Caucus/Asian ancestry or family ties (through marriage) themselves
I am Russian myself (Jewish) living in America. As I understand it, the "racism" is somewhat warranted, as Caucus Muslims have become a frightening gang and extremist population in Russia. Like the Syrians who came to Western Europe in the 2010s.

I am Russian myself (Jewish) living in America. As I understand it, the "racism" is somewhat warranted, as Caucus Muslims have become a frightening gang and extremist population in Russia. Like the Syrians who came to Western Europe in the 2010s.

the prejudice towards your people is arguably worse than the prejudice towards Caucus Muslims.

Do you feel that it's also somewhat warranted?

The racists would say yes...

the prejudice towards your people is arguably worse than the prejudice towards Caucus Muslims.

Do you feel that it's also somewhat warranted?

The racists would say yes...
No, because it is racism for different things. We are accused of controlling the economy and academia, which we sort-of do, but not due to any nefarious talents. We are just smart and nerdy, and read from an early age.

Caucus Muslims are feared for violence and fanaticism. These are very different things, probably largely founded on various people's individual experience.

No, because it is racism for different things. We are accused of controlling the economy and academia, which we sort-of do, but not due to any nefarious talents. We are just smart and nerdy, and read from an early age.

Caucus Muslims are feared for violence and fanaticism. These are very different things, probably largely founded on various people's individual experience.

buddy, I've got a lot to tell you.

anti-semitism runs deep in the subcultures of the Russian-speaking world.

it gets so bad that almost everyone I know can easily spot Jewish faces and makes terrible, racist assumptions about them.

you probably don't know much about it because people don't say it to your face but antisemitism in rampant in the Russian-speaking world.

it's really sad.

buddy, I've got a lot to tell you.

anti-semitism runs deep in the subcultures of the Russian-speaking world.

it gets so bad that almost everyone I know can easily spot Jewish faces and makes terrible, racist assumptions about them.

you probably don't know much about it because people don't say it to your face but antisemitism in rampant in the Russian-speaking world.

it's really sad.
Oh I totally know.

Ya gavaru po Ruski, e uyehal kogda mne bila pyat. My father had to go to Tumen for two years of Med School because of anti-Semitism.

But I almost do not begrudge the Slavs for their anti-Semitism. We outcompeted them in their own countries. At least they are honest about why they hate Jews. And they secretly want their daughters to marry a Jew.

@charalsias

Yeah... no.

Russia is = Novgorod/Moscow + Kievan Rus + Eskimos + Mongol Empire

America is British people committing genocide on Native Americans, conquering land from Mexicans and expelling them, and subjugating African people to slavery.

Every state is just descendants of European immigrants living wealthy because Native/African people were exploited for their luxury. There is no real "union" because the Native people of each state are almost all gone.

In Russia, the Native people of all the regions still have their culture and populations.

The Slavs expanded in those lands, yes, but half of those expansions weren't even violent (like the interactions with Eskimos) and it followed 3 centuries of the Turko-Mongols colonizing the Slavs itself.

The various nations conquered and raided each other before becoming a federation- it wasn't one sided imperialism like America.

And the land that is Russia today was ruled by people of all backgrounds.

There were Central Asian Csars.

There was 3 centuries of Mongol rule.

During the Soviet Union- Asians, Jews, and Caucus people (Stalin) were in power.

The US just transformed from Anglo-Saxon supremacy to Anglo-Saxon-Gaelic supremacy, to Western European supremacy, to European supremacy.

And it's not a natural, historic, organic civilization-state like Russia, it's a marketplace masquerading as a nation-state.

Glad you could summarize the entire history of two fascinating cultures in just a few sentences. The issues, failures, and successes behind the formation of countries are much to complex to try an put a stamp on it and say "this here is how it was". So many nuances and debatable points on both fronts that it is retarded to even attempt it on an MMA forum. You are a dude that likes to type and hear himself talk and that last sentence is ridiculously retarded, as if a land mass of that size being molded into a whole was organic. I'd bet my last dollar there is a great many many people who would disagree and have better points of view.

So you think you are better than Russians? Can you share any stories of Russians offering their daughters to you because you are a Jew?
Me, not interested. But I think a review of the statistics of educated professions in pre-1989 Russia will answer your questions.

Not really.

Yes, there are Italian, Irish, Spanish/Latin, Chinese, Vietnamese, along with Afro American, Afro Caribean, and then Native American but that is not unique to the US. We have all of those nationalities in the UK (except native american), but also huge populations from Eastern Europe and India etc that you get less in the US. You might want to travel to some other countries. Diversity is not an American thing :D

for the record, by linguistic diversity, the US is ranked 64th in the world..

by ethnic diversity, USA is 90th..

So there are actually 89 countries in the world that are more diverse than the US :')

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_..._level#List_based_on_Alesina_et_al's_analysis

And just an FYi, the 20 most diverse multicultural nations in the world are all African..

America is not nearly as diverse as you would you like to think.. But then, theres a lot of things that America is not that they think they are..

giphy.gif

But then, theres a lot of things that America is not that they think they are..

Now lets not generalize about a massive country like America based on Sherdog post. Your response is appropriate but that last bit depends upon the audience, and remember there is a big audience in America.

basically all of Asia and Africa are not diverse by any stretch, leaving Europe and the Americas as more diverse in this type of examination.

America's diversity is largely the result of migration
Africa's diversity is largely the result of colonialism
the two arent that far apart

Back