7 years ago today

dude was a fucking badass, always looking to make fights exciting. bring him back for Robbie Lawler and nick Diaz rematches

Check out this brutal cut stoppage

giphy.gif

USADA alert triggered

I loved his attitude after losing to Serra in the TUF final - "I keep losing the close decisions so guess I better stop leaving it in the hands of the judges"

Actively went for the kill and he was a joy to watch. Great fighter and human being.

He is still probably the most entertaining guy to appear on tuff. Got to give him props, he always went for it and never made excuses. A real warrior.

Lytle is one of my favorite fighters ever. Always an entertaining fighter.

Chris "Lights Out" Lytle calls it a day, retiring from MMA after defeating Dan Hardy by Guillotine Choke.

54 professional MMA fights. Only lossed by decision other than the 1 doctor stoppage and a cut.

Not to many guys get to leave the game saying that.

Hats off to a very underappreciated fighter!

Good post T.S he is missed..especially with these point fighters coming up

Lettuce us enjoy

https://mmaversus.com/2011/08/15/dan-hardy-vs-chris-lytle-fight-video-ufc-versus/

Lytle bless

Wow... I haven’t realized it’s been that long already.

I got dumped by a girl that weekend bc I played far too much online EA MMA around that time. Lmao.
Fuck yeah I was thinking about this game just last week while playing Fight Night. My EA MMA disc got scratched up by my kid years ago. Must check out ebay to see if I can get it again.

Guy was a true warrior. Met him at a concert and he was very polite and appreciative.

Throw him in heavyweight, his chin is the last highlander, and in the state them big boys are in, hed be a contender.

Back