7 years ago Adesanya took inspiration from Mcgregor before he was signed to the UFC

This could be Adesanya if he actually had that Conor marketing/personality mindset and approach.
Maybe but then he wouldn’t have any defenses and wouldn’t be undefeated.

conor went too hard into hype man and stopped training seriously and that’s his own built in excuse when he loses. He was injured or didn’t train seriously.

EshIHA_WMAYREnF-680x400.jpeg

GOAT = Gas Out At Two
C5D2E05A-61C2-49D8-89F3-AEAB430C6392.gif

Adesanya has to go full heel and become the most hated man in the sport, it's the only way he will get the true super stardom, big money, and ppv ratings hes after. He will never be universally loved and cheered like Conor was at his height, because for all the talents and gifts Adesanya has hes missing the most important factor, hes not white.

It eez what eet eez.

{<shrug}

What, he got inspired to complete the required weigh-in, like every other fighter?

<WellThere><JagsKiddingMe>

Now if only Conor could return to this level.

I know, the covid or money may have pushed his pace in training like before?

His cardio was great at 145 but once he went to 155 he started to gas out. Did you ever notice how he had non stop cardio at 145? ...

This is why it gets me every time I heard, when Conors coach says...."He is perfect at the weight of 155"......I am looking at his performance at 145 vs 155 and he does allot better at 145?

I can only conclude his coach is thinking that Conor is not better in terms of fighting but in terms of the weight cut. Perhaps his weight is too big at 145?

If Conor gets back to where he was, I see him having good fights and even the belt maybe.

The only difference, but it's a big one: Love him or hate him, McGregor has charisma and he knows how to market himself. He leaves no one indifferent

Adesanya is a 31 yo manchild who thinks he's a Japanese cartoon character. He's a great fighter but as soon as he opens his mouth, it's a train wreck
There's another difference, one is an alleged rapist.

The only difference, but it's a big one: Love him or hate him, McGregor has charisma and he knows how to market himself. He leaves no one indifferent

Adesanya is a 31 yo manchild who thinks he's a Japanese cartoon character. He's a great fighter but as soon as he opens his mouth, it's a train wreck

Amen brother.

Adesanya has to go full heel and become the most hated man in the sport, it's the only way he will get the true super stardom, big money, and ppv ratings hes after. He will never be universally loved and cheered like Conor was at his height, because for all the talents and gifts Adesanya has hes missing the most important factor, hes not white.

It eez what eet eez.

{<shrug}
<{you!}>

Back