7 Second Submission

Delbjj

Green Belt
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sg6c_vqt9iA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sg6c_vqt9iA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

From the Expert Division at Naga yesterday

takedowns101.com

that was so fast I had to rewatch it a few times to see what happened there

takedowns101 > submissions101

EDIT: any news on how far he got in the tournament?

that was so fast I had to rewatch it a few times to see what happened there

takedowns101 > submissions101

EDIT: any news on how far he got in the tournament?

He won the tournament.

Ken Won the Expert Nogi and the Brown/Black Belt Gi. Beating Pan Am bronze medalist Alex Vamos in the first round 15-0 and a Black Belt from Yamasaki in the finals 6-0 I think.

Takedowns101.com is growing every day. Sign up on the website for free mini-ebooks. There should be a TON of new techniques coming out soon. Thanks for the kind words.

what i like about ken is that i know hes a high level wrestler, but he pulls guard and subs people from the bottom as well...even though the people he pulls guard on he can probobly take down for some points.

I always talked shit about pulling guard, but ken changed my mind, i want to have some sick takedowns, but still be able to pull guard when i feel like it and sub people off my back......but that will take many years to master, but should be fun

Nice sub... still have to watch his other matches.

The other guy went home and told his friends: "You know I played inverted guard like all the cool kids but then my arm started hurting, dunno why...." lol

Yeah, I've never played inverted guard, never want to now...

I hear you but I have a bad neck and no flexibility. I don't even like getting my head pulled down let alone putting pressure on my neck on purpose.

I was out for 6 months with a herniated disc and a pinched nerve, my arm didn't function right for over 1.5 years.

Back